DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello Everyone!

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus

Hello Everyone!

I don't officially have my DROID activated yet (it's out for delivery at the moment). I'm coming from a LG Voyager and I can't wait to start using the DROID!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by trdcorolla View Post
    I don't officially have my DROID activated yet (it's out for delivery at the moment). I'm coming from a LG Voyager and I can't wait to start using the DROID!
    Welcome, trdcorolla! You've made a wise decision and you won't be disappointed when that Droid finally arrives! The possibilities are endless for customization. So to take up some time, read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations. Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And the full user guide, (not that sorry little handout that comes with the Droid). Full Motorola Droid User Guide
    Hope your new toy arrives SOON! Enjoy!
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Oof! don't' know how you deal with the wait.

You'll learn anything you want here, and a few things you don't
    Droid Razr
    Custom Dialers for D1
    My broken glass icons: Broken Icons | Android Logo Icons (in progress): Android Icons

Links