DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hey now!

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx

Exclamation Hey now!

What's up everyone... happy Droid owner as of this last Friday.

I have a lot of things running already, and although I am aware of rooting I am hoping for a new stable 2.1 root ROM that doesn't have any bugs or features lost like the backlight.

Other than that, I can't wait for someone to finally put out a Sirius Satellite streamer for this thing... kind of a glaring omission if you ask me!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreaker47 View Post
    What's up everyone... happy Droid owner as of this last Friday.

I have a lot of things running already, and although I am aware of rooting I am hoping for a new stable 2.1 root ROM that doesn't have any bugs or features lost like the backlight.

Other than that, I can't wait for someone to finally put out a Sirius Satellite streamer for this thing... kind of a glaring omission if you ask me!
    Welcome to your newest obsession, Phreaker47! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Hi. Check out the free Cherry Rplayer from the market. Do a search for Howard in that app.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by aminaked View Post
    Hi. Check out the free Cherry Rplayer from the market. Do a search for Howard in that app.
    Is that kind of like a Shoutcast thing? That's all good, but since I have a SIR subscription, I'd much rather have an app to take advantage of it... somebody must be doing it... it's been around on Winblows Mobile forever, and iDrone...
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Is that kind of like a Shoutcast thing? That's all good, but since I have a SIR subscription, I'd much rather have an app to take advantage of it... somebody must be doing it... it's been around on Winblows Mobile forever, and iDrone...
    Yes, I've never used shoutcast but I think so. I have a sirius subscription too. I've actually set up my home computer to record howard stern every day and upload it to a web server so I can listen to it when I want.

I was surprised to see that cherry rplayer has howard stern. I don't use it for that, but kinda neat. The sirius app on the iphone only has a selection of stations and definitely no howard stern. cherry rplayer and droidlive are kinda better...and free.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    Quote Originally Posted by aminaked View Post
    Yes, I've never used shoutcast but I think so. I have a sirius subscription too. I've actually set up my home computer to record howard stern every day and upload it to a web server so I can listen to it when I want.

I was surprised to see that cherry rplayer has howard stern. I don't use it for that, but kinda neat. The sirius app on the iphone only has a selection of stations and definitely no howard stern. cherry rplayer and droidlive are kinda better...and free.
    I do the same as well.... Stern records every morning and then it's available on my tversity server. Still, I'd love a sirius app...

Links