DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Introducing.... me...

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid Maxx

Introducing.... me...

Hi Everyone,
    I have been a long time lurker here, and since I am having a tech issue for which I need the communities help, I figured it was about time I registered here.

I've had a DROID since launch and it replaced my enV. I love the phone, I am running on 2.1-update1 and really like the changes. I have not rooted my phone, but I am thinking about it mainly so I can slightly overclock the proc so running multiple applications might be smoother.

Since this is just the intro area I am not going to post my tech question here, since I am trying to follow the rules and post in the appropriate area.

I look forward to talking with you folks, and I hope I can contibute back.
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monshroud View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I have been a long time lurker here, and since I am having a tech issue for which I need the communities help, I figured it was about time I registered here.

I've had a DROID since launch and it replaced my enV. I love the phone, I am running on 2.1-update1 and really like the changes. I have not rooted my phone, but I am thinking about it mainly so I can slightly overclock the proc so running multiple applications might be smoother.

Since this is just the intro area I am not going to post my tech question here, since I am trying to follow the rules and post in the appropriate area.

I look forward to talking with you folks, and I hope I can contibute back.
    to the Droid Forum. Actually it is ok to post a technical question here, many newcomers do. Usually we will answer (if we know the answer) or point you in the right direction to get an answer.

Since you've been around a while you probably realize we do have a tremendous amount of knowledge and friendly, helpful people. Thanks for becoming a member.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct

Links