DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Winidow Mobile(for years) to Droid

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid

Winidow Mobile(for years) to Droid

Howdy!

I have been a WM user since I picked up my first Samsung i600 a number of years ago. I migrated through the 600, to the 730, through the 760 onto the HTC TP2, and now have arrived at the Moto Driod from Verizon.

I am really enjoying this phone! My biggest issue is finding apps to meet my needs and will be doing lots of searches of this forum. I was a big fan of PDAPhoneHome for my WM devices, but the Droid isn't a hot topic over there - thus voila, je suis ici.

Would love any tips - been droided about 2 weeks now, relatively tech saavy user (cooked ROMs for WM, etc.), looking for cool, useful (and not useful but fun or show off) appliations for ma Droid.
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuzMeIdroided View Post
    Howdy!

I have been a WM user since I picked up my first Samsung i600 a number of years ago. I migrated through the 600, to the 730, through the 760 onto the HTC TP2, and now have arrived at the Moto Driod from Verizon.

I am really enjoying this phone! My biggest issue is finding apps to meet my needs and will be doing lots of searches of this forum. I was a big fan of PDAPhoneHome for my WM devices, but the Droid isn't a hot topic over there - thus voila, je suis ici.

Would love any tips - been droided about 2 weeks now, relatively tech saavy user (cooked ROMs for WM, etc.), looking for cool, useful (and not useful but fun or show off) appliations for ma Droid.
    Welcome, ScuzMeIdroided! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum!

For example, here's a great one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

And here's the part of the forum, you'll really love:

Droid Hacking - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Links