DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: introducing me, idulfingz :)

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    different every week, you would have to ask
    Phone
    Droid by motorola, deff moded

introducing me, idulfingz :)

hello, i am a sales rep who stays on the road quite a bit, i got my droid at the beginning of the year and in feb i started playing with it trying to alter and enhance everything i could, i stumbled on to droidmod and went with that for a while because of the stability and ease, however after curiosity got the better of me i stumbled on here where i discovered UltimateDroid, which i have updated, themed, tweaked, and installed pretty much every version of it since i first found out about it. I am very happy with this forum because half the fun is coming in here learning what is possible and where i went wrong. I have found that i no longer even have to hop on the laptop anymore that i can make most changes on my phone through navigating this thread via my droid and learning where to save files and what to do with them. i am happy to be here and hope that i can help out a few noobs like myself along the way. For anyone looking on here that is new, you should deff keep a close eye on the forums with ultimate droid it is easy to learn who the most helpful people are and then follow their threads to stay up to date

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by idulfingz View Post
    hello, i am a sales rep who stays on the road quite a bit, i got my droid at the beginning of the year and in feb i started playing with it trying to alter and enhance everything i could, i stumbled on to droidmod and went with that for a while because of the stability and ease, however after curiosity got the better of me i stumbled on here where i discovered UltimateDroid, which i have updated, themed, tweaked, and installed pretty much every version of it since i first found out about it. I am very happy with this forum because half the fun is coming in here learning what is possible and where i went wrong. I have found that i no longer even have to hop on the laptop anymore that i can make most changes on my phone through navigating this thread via my droid and learning where to save files and what to do with them. i am happy to be here and hope that i can help out a few noobs like myself along the way. For anyone looking on here that is new, you should deff keep a close eye on the forums with ultimate droid it is easy to learn who the most helpful people are and then follow their threads to stay up to date
    Welcome, idulfingz! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneDroid View Post
    Welcome, idulfingz! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

i was wondering how to go about changing the picture next to my name?
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    O and thank you for the welcome
  6. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Glad you found us idulfingz! I also am a big fan of the UD ROMs and couldn't wait to install 9.8.0 this morning myself. So far so good with this one too...which I guess I'm not surprised about. Thanks for the offer to help other "noobs"....sometimes people that have been on DF for a while forget they were once "noobs" too. Welcome to DF!
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

7. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome! Go to your profile and you can modify the photo/icon there.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Go to your User CP on the black bar above and find the link for Edit Avatar. That's where you change the picture.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    thank you for the quick replies that is one of the best and most addictive parts about this site, everytime i turn around there are more posts to fix a problem or to add new software
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    thank you for the quick replies that is one of the best and most addictive parts about this site, everytime i turn around there are more posts to fix a problem or to add new software
    And the addiction begins.....
  11. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneDroid View Post
    And the addiction begins.....
    already addicted, just found a bunch of addicts to congregate with
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links