DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Twitter
    rainbow_spark
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE

Talking Hello!

So I've posted a few times, but realized I never officially introduced myself. So here's a little about me:

My name is Suzy, and I'll be 30 later this month. I've been a techie ever since my cousin logged onto Prodigy for the first time in the mid-late 80's.

I worked for Verizon Wireless from 2002 - 2008 in various roles, starting in customer service right on up to a coordinator in the data technical support department (supporting 2nd tier troubleshooting for Palms, Blackberries and other smartphone devices). In the time I worked for them, I had roughly 10-15 different phones, but the Droid is the first smartphone I've personally owned. I LOVE it. It's easily the best phone I've used, and for my money, it's the best phone Verizon offers (or honestly, has ever offered). I know A LOT about VZW policy and troubleshooting their service / devices, so if anyone needs help with that, feel free to let me know.
    I

Smartphone History:
    Motorola Droid
    Motorola Droid X
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE (current)
  2. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    SGN
    and thanks for offering the support.
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    to the Forum. It sounds like you will be a very valuable asset to DF. Glad to have you here.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Welcome to the forum, Suzy! We're glad that you've decided to introduce yourself and join in the fun! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Enjoy!

Links