DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello All

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Verizon Motorola Droid

Hello All

this is my first smart phone and finding some interesting quarzs with the phone. Maybe someone can help please:

- i want to download a phone locator app - which one best

- phone pad dispappear when I need to enter acct number for banking and such

- after plugin into the aux port of car radio. Phone ear speaker doen't work. reset of phone need

Thanks for the help

CG

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Rezound
    welcome! as far as your questions i will help on the first one, get wave secure. it rocks
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgreen69 View Post
    this is my first smart phone and finding some interesting quarzs with the phone. Maybe someone can help please:

- i want to download a phone locator app - which one best

- phone pad dispappear when I need to enter acct number for banking and such

- after plugin into the aux port of car radio. Phone ear speaker doen't work. reset of phone need

Thanks for the help

CG
    Welcome, CGreen! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum!

- i want to download a phone locator app - which one best Personally, I like Mobile Defense the best but I also have Where's My Droid installed.

- phone pad dispappear when I need to enter acct number for banking and such Hmmm. Not sure about this one... maybe a search would help.

- after plugin into the aux port of car radio. Phone ear speaker doen't work. reset of phone need This was a known bug in 2.0.1 and it has reportedly been resolved by the 2.1 OTA software update.

Hope that helps a little. Welcome aboard!

Links