DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello all

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid

Hello all

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just got my Droid a few weeks ago, traded in my BB curve. Still getting the hang of everything, but I really like it. I am a Director of operations for a School District, so I have the phone to be available and get work e-mails on. I realize basically any phone could do that, but I love new technology, and wanted the droid from the minute I heard about it. I had been following the thread about the update, and this morning when i saw I got mine I decided to register and be able to chime in.
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rescue4lt View Post
    I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I just got my Droid a few weeks ago, traded in my BB curve. Still getting the hang of everything, but I really like it. I am a Director of operations for a School District, so I have the phone to be available and get work e-mails on. I realize basically any phone could do that, but I love new technology, and wanted the droid from the minute I heard about it. I had been following the thread about the update, and this morning when i saw I got mine I decided to register and be able to chime in.
    to the Droid Forum. Happy to have you on board and I hope you find our resources helpful. We have a large group of very knowledgeable and friendly people, sounds like you will fit right in.

If you can visit our FAQ's section and if you need help finding something, just ask.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Welcome, rescue4lt! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!
  4. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome! Glad you purchased a Droid and joined the Droid Forum. It is a marvelous site where you can learn and share information about the Droid.

Mike

Links