DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello Everyone

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Thumbs up Hello Everyone

Good afternoon all! I am a one week old droid user, and I am diggin it a lot. Have already learned alot from this site. So Thanks to all

Turtle Droid

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Turtle Droid to the Droid Forums. Glad to have you on board and happy to see you've already found it helpful. If you need any further assistance, ask, we are all here to help.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle Droid View Post
    Good afternoon all! I am a one week old droid user, and I am diggin it a lot. Have already learned alot from this site. So Thanks to all

Turtle Droid
    Welcome to the neighborhood, Turtle Droid! Glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. I must warn you, however, that both the Droid and this forum are very addictive, as you'll soon learn.... So come on in and make yourself at home! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Hope you enjoy that new toy of yours!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Links