DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: New from Syracuse

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

New from Syracuse

I am very close to buying the Droid. I am eligible to upgrade in a few weeks and am looking around for the best deal. I actually saw it for $24.99 on one site yesterday!

I have never ordered online before and worry about complications. I would be upgrading from an ENV2 with no data package. I also plan on upgrading my wife's & son's phones. I know that would have to get the unlimited data package for the Droid and possible a $9.99 package for my son - both of which are add-ons to our plan and this is where I worry some screw up will occur.

Does anyone have any advice?

Rick
    in Syracuse, NY
    (no snow here right now...)

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Advice? well not on your questions, but.........(off topic)Go Cuse! I'm looking for them to go all the way in The NCAA tournament. Game #1 tonight. Vermont/Syracuse. Go Orange! Sorry i didnt answer your questions.....
    Quote Originally Posted by rjpowell View Post
    I am very close to buying the Droid. I am eligible to upgrade in a few weeks and am looking around for the best deal. I actually saw it for $24.99 on one site yesterday!

I have never ordered online before and worry about complications. I would be upgrading from an ENV2 with no data package. I also plan on upgrading my wife's & son's phones. I know that would have to get the unlimited data package for the Droid and possible a $9.99 package for my son - both of which are add-ons to our plan and this is where I worry some screw up will occur.

Does anyone have any advice?

Rick
    in Syracuse, NY
    (no snow here right now...)

Links