DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855

Hello

Hello everyone!
    I've been a Droid owner for about 1 1/2 months now and I love the phone! I feel pretty comfortable with my phone as of right now, but I'm starting to get the itch to see what others have discovered is possible with it. I haven't been a forum member for a few years now, but hopefully that's all changing now! Any advice for both the forums and the Droid that anyone can pass along to a newbie would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks!

Raulimus
  2. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the Forum...I would start by reading the sticky's in the General Discussion Forum...
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raulimus View Post
    Hello everyone!
    I've been a Droid owner for about 1 1/2 months now and I love the phone! I feel pretty comfortable with my phone as of right now, but I'm starting to get the itch to see what others have discovered is possible with it. I haven't been a forum member for a few years now, but hopefully that's all changing now! Any advice for both the forums and the Droid that anyone can pass along to a newbie would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks!

Raulimus
    to the Droid Forum. Since you're pretty familiar with your phone it sounds like you might be interested in going a step forward. You may be interested in rooting your phone. I rarely recommend this to a new member and if it sounds to complicated just move on to FAQ's thread. You can find out more about rooting in the Hacks section.

Let us know if you need any help with anything. We are all here to help each other.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Premium Member
    Welcome! This is the best forum's I've ever participated in. There are so many knowledgeable folks who are willing to share and help.

A few days of reading made me realize that this phone had so much potential but I needed to root. For me, I read, read, read, and read some more. But in the end other members helped me. Hope this helps you.
    Mike

Links