DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: new here

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

new here

I'm just trying to figure this thing out. Got my droid in Jan. and have figured out the basics (I think..there is soo much) Tried to plug into my computer and it says I cant because i don't have the CD..it says it should have come with it. Didn't get one. Am I doing something wrong? I admit... just because I don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. HAHA
    The Pamphlet in the box was a waste of paper!

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by beemoma1 View Post
    I'm just trying to figure this thing out. Got my droid in Jan. and have figured out the basics (I think..there is soo much) Tried to plug into my computer and it says I cant because i don't have the CD..it says it should have come with it. Didn't get one. Am I doing something wrong? I admit... just because I don't see something doesn't mean it isn't there. HAHA
    The Pamphlet in the box was a waste of paper!
    Hi, beemoma1 and welcome to the forum! Here's the full verison of the user guide - the one that comes with it is pretty useless:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/...000202474a.pdf

There was a thread on this same issue (must use CD) about a week ago, let me see if I can find it again...
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    I assume you're trying to mount your Droid, is that correct? If so, try going into Settings>Applications>>Development> and make sure to check USB Debugging. Then plug in and mount. Hope that helps...

Links