DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Lisa

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid

Wink Lisa

Hi! My name is Lisa. I just purchased my droid phone 2 days ago. Althouh I am still trying to figure out all the features and apps, I love it. One thing that is frustrating me about the phone is that I keep hitting the screen with my earring and losing calls. I can hear the person on the other end but they can't hear me. I am assuming that I am hitting the mute button. Is there an app that will lock the screen during a call? I know my storm had one and I loved it. If you can help suggest something I would appreciate it. Thanks, Lisa

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    First off, welcome to the board. I think Sreebl in the Market may help you out. It's billed as a battery saver, but controls your screen turning off.

Screebl Lite - Save Power! v2.0.9 Application for Android | Tools

If you download barcode scanner from the market, you can scan the barcode on androlib's site and it'll take you straight to the app.
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    your screen should be turning off automatically when it gets close to your face.. there is a proximity sensor in the upper left corner of the screen (portrait, lower left in landscape)
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the Forum Lisa.....
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

6. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    I just put on screebl the other day and it was working great at first but now I put the phone down for a sec and screen goes black and have to unlock it everytime I put the phone down and pick it back up.. is there a setting anywhere so that you just have to unlock it when you power on the phone?
    Last edited by Shadez; 03-02-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Links