Hello there everyone! My name is Sayid, and I recently purchased the Droid from Wirefly (I'm expecting it on March 2nd).
A bit about myself...
- I live with my mother and 3 sisters (It's not always fun being the only guy in a house full of estrogen! haha).
- I am a junior in high school and I take 4 AP courses (ugh): Statistics, Chemistry, US History & Gov't, English Language and Composition.
- I am currently employed at McDonald's as a cashier. I plan to pay for the bill from Verizon with this job.
My plans for my phone:
- I am only paying for 450 minutes + Unlimited data every month ($69.98), so I plan to use Google Voice for texting.
- I am going on a trip to Washington, D.C. from March 10-13 (I paid for it myself ), during which I plan to thoroughly test out my new phone.
- As far as rooting goes...I'd love to do it so that I may tether my Droid with my laptop, but I'm scared to death of bricking my phone.
I'm so excited about getting the (haha, gotta love these smileys).
Please feel free to tell me a bit about yourself and maybe post some links to threads I might be interested in! Thanks!