DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Marbles and Droid!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid

Smile Marbles and Droid!

I am mostly known as The Marble Lady (www.themarblelady.com) because I teach and appraise marbles all over the world. In other words, I am used to dealing with some of the simpliest "gadgets" in the world and now I have a Droid...one of the most incredible gadgets!
    Not being very high tech, I was worried about actually being able to utilize my new Droid....but my fears are quickly dissipatating thanks to all the tips and easy explanations on the internet! I am very excited about how such a complex gadget can simplify my life so much! Wahoo!

3. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    Hiya... yea it will do that... People here seem really nice and helpful, so if you have any probs just ask.. and don't go losin yer marbles.. :/ ok that was bad.. lol
  4. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    That's awesome marblelady.....

I'm pretty happy with the Droid as well and will go so far as to say its the best smartphone I've ever used.

Welcome to the forums. Great to have you here.

Enjoy your time here.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by themarblelady View Post
    I am mostly known as The Marble Lady (www.themarblelady.com) because I teach and appraise marbles all over the world. In other words, I am used to dealing with some of the simpliest "gadgets" in the world and now I have a Droid...one of the most incredible gadgets!
    Not being very high tech, I was worried about actually being able to utilize my new Droid....but my fears are quickly dissipatating thanks to all the tips and easy explanations on the internet! I am very excited about how such a complex gadget can simplify my life so much! Wahoo!
    Welcome to the family, themarblelady! We're glad you've decided to join us - especially as women are in the minority around here! Don't be afraid to let someone know if there's something you can't figure out on your own. Hope you enjoy your Droid and your time here!
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid

Thumbs up What a great forum!

Thanks to everyone who has already made me feel welcomed and comfortable about asking for help from my low tech background! Maybe someday I'll be able to help others too...that is the best part about learning anything new! Cathy

Links