DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Greetings and Hello

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid / Verizon

Talking Greetings and Hello

As I am new here, introductions are required. My name is christopher b smith. I've had my droid for 5 days. Really, I'm loving it. It IS a cool phone. I may however, have some questions and need some assistance. I hope this is the right place.
    Last edited by MrDrNeurosis; 02-21-2010 at 02:59 PM.
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    welcome, you can find the answer to almost anything on this forum and if not just ask.
    “The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be”
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDrNeurosis View Post
    As I am new here, introductions are required. My name is christopher b smith. I've had my droid for 5 days. Really, I'm loving it. It IS a cool phone. I may, however have some questions and need some assistance. I hope this is the right place.
    This is the place! Welcome to the crazy Land of Droid, MrDrNeurosis! This is a great forum with spectacular members who are all willing to help if you get stuck. Just start searching and reading the threads and you'll be amazed what you can teach yourself. Have fun!
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the Forum...
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Links