DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello Everyone...

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Cool Hello Everyone...

Hello everyone, Im a long time verizon customer. I was trying to wait it out to see what was going to happen between apple and verizon later this year . I found this site and decided droid was the way to go. I picked her up eariler today and i haven't put her down. Shes already "ROOTED" and im researching Overclocking...

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the Forum....You work fast...
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    lol...you replied...the notification hit my gmail and...DDRROID! My genius phone alerted me...Im lovin this too much.
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    to Droid forums. Indeed YouTube are moving along quickly, I can't recall anyone who rooted on the same day they got their Droid. Enjoy.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPikMan View Post
    Hello everyone, Im a long time verizon customer. I was trying to wait it out to see what was going to happen between apple and verizon later this year . I found this site and decided droid was the way to go. I picked her up eariler today and i haven't put her down. Shes already "ROOTED" and im researching Overclocking...
    Welcome to the forum, AtlPikMan! Holy crap, purchased and rooted in the same day? What are you going to do for fun on Sunday, build nuclear missiles? If you're half as crazy as everyone else around here, you'll start changing ROMs every day for the next week, just for fun. I guarantee you'll never be bored. Have fun with the new toy!
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Thanks Everyone. Im running BB with Chevys 1.2 Kernel. I couldnt have dont it without help from the helpful members on this Awesome Site. I hope to pay the help forward.
    ...Rooted On the first day...Droid 1
    Droid X Aug 3, 2010 Waiting on Froyo.

Links