DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Droid Arrival ETA: <24hours!

  1. Junior Droid
    cardiacmd's Avatar
    Member #
    38975
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Droid Arrival ETA: <24hours!

    So after my Q9m decided to bite the bullet this past weekend, I finally have moved onto the Droid after going through forums, taking praise from NYC taxi drivers with one, and friends/family.

    I can't wait for it to come and I want to thank the forum for all the interesting and informative posts!

    Time for class, hopefully my droids on the door when I get back.
  2. Senior Droid
    Tatootie's Avatar
    Member #
    34392
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    107
    Phone
    Droid
    #2
    Wise choice!
    Pe 4 . 2
    Droid 1
  3. Senior Droid
    Sherry's Avatar
    Member #
    14374
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Great Smoky Mountains NC
    Posts
    174
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Droid DNA
    #3
    Good choice, I went from a Q9c to a Droid and am still in awe of it!!!
  4. Junior Droid
    cardiacmd's Avatar
    Member #
    38975
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4
    so i got my droid from the fedex office (after a missed delivery today). unboxing it was exciting! in any case, i've been playing with it for over an hour and half and still can't believe i got it =D
  5. Droid Ninja
    AnneDroid's Avatar
    Member #
    26707
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,405
    Phone
    DROID
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Good choice, I went from a Q9c to a Droid and am still in awe of it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiacmd View Post
    so i got my droid from the fedex office (after a missed delivery today). unboxing it was exciting! in any case, i've been playing with it for over an hour and half and still can't believe i got it =D
    I came froma Q9c as well. What a change, huh? Congratulations, cardiacmd! Now don't stay up ALL night like the rest of us did!
  6. Junior Droid
    cardiacmd's Avatar
    Member #
    38975
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #6
    i was pretty close to doing that friday night, but had some prior obligations early saturday morning (fortunately). i did install swype though and played with it most of yesterday and thoroughly enjoy it. so far no complaints about the phone. it's definitely a vast improvement coming from a smart phone, but now i have to tell myself that to feel less guilty paying the $30/mo. for vzw data package...
  7. Droid Ninja
    cuskit's Avatar
    Member #
    9276
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hanging Out at the Jersey Shore
    Posts
    1,381
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cardiacmd View Post
    i was pretty close to doing that friday night, but had some prior obligations early saturday morning (fortunately). i did install swype though and played with it most of yesterday and thoroughly enjoy it. so far no complaints about the phone. it's definitely a vast improvement coming from a smart phone, but now i have to tell myself that to feel less guilty paying the $30/mo. for vzw data package...
    Congratulations on the acquisition of your new Droid! You're in for some very exciting times ahead - but be wary - you'll find yourself falling behind in all things in life. This Droid can be very addictive and hours will pass at a time while tinkering with this little gem!

    Be sure to stay up to date with all things Droid here on this forum site - it's your best resource for learning all the tricks and tidbits offered for your phone.

    Good luck - keep us abreast of your experiences! mikey

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

cardiacmd

,

new droid eta

,

wheb azre the new droid arrivibg

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+