DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: help

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #

Exclamation help

I just recorded a video about 13 mins long paused it and accidentally exited out....how do i get the video back??? If its even possible i knoeow its saved somehere becuz i just did the same thing with a shorter video and thst one is saved...help plz!!!!

3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    Welcome to Droid Forums Misty!! Sorry to say I am not sure if you can, hopefully someone will come along with some answers for you.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    I would use a file explorer app to search for it. You said that a shorter video you recorded is saved, therefore your phone had to name the file, ie. "Vid0001" if you know the name of the shorter file, drop the number designation and search for the first part of the file name. In my above example I would search "Vid" this should give you a list of all your videos. (make sure you are searching through the entire phone, including an SD Card you may have installed) if you normally don't record 13 minute videos the largest file should be the video you are looking for.
    Good luck, if you deleted the video then you may need to plug the phone into a computer and try a file recovery program. I have used them with mixed results.
    Good luck
  5. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    679 times
    Twitter
    @smalltownlife13
    Phone
    Note2, Maxx HD, S3, Nexus
    Premium Member
    Hello and welcome aboard Misty...alot of times the video will also show up in your Gallery app as well with your camera pics...
    **Be yourself - Everyone else is already taken**

6. Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Phone
    LG Mach
    Hope you found your video and all is well.

Links