DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 96 of 208 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X rooted themed deodexed
    Hi I am Joe I have been a long time reader and now its time I should start participating in the forums. I was talked into getting the OG Droid, and fell in love with it my wife has it now it is rooted themed and deodexed running LFY. I have droid X rooted themed and deodexed running stock rom since I havent forun a rom that I liked yet. Other than that I am in school working towards a degree in computer information system. Married for 10 years and two little boys one is 7 the other is 4. Seems a lot of information an introduction but didnt know what else to say lol.

2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    Hello to all.. My name is Don and I have been reading and researching for quite some time now.. finally decided to join the group here and get rooting my Fascinate to a better place..Jus a brief bio.. 25 plus years working in State Government mostly in Information Tech field... finally retired and moved to AZ , enjoying our new life here and having way too much fun following all my tech hobbies here and elsewhere.. Thanks to all who make this a great place to read ( and now write) about our fun new gadgets
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

To You All

Hey everybody!

I'm Andy, college student currently about to graduate. Rockin the DX with Liberty 1.5 on it and friggin lovin' Liberty! Was cruisin through google and found a lot of help with Liberty from Droidforum posts and decided I definitely needed to join up! I go on spurts of trying to find "the perfect config" for my phone and honestly Liberty is soooooo close I can taste it! hahaha maybe one of these days I can smarten up and figure out how to do all this stuff on my own, but until then I am excited about hearing from those who know far more and are willing to share!

Andy

and btw... "these are the droids you're looking for..." AWESOME... major kudos to the guy who first thought of that one! hahahaha
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Hi! I am new to the Droid Forums. I just purchased a Droid X 3 days ago and am trying to figure it out!! I came here trying to figure out how to do a mass delete of gmail email from my phone. I completely forgot that I had a gmail account and to my surprise when I opened my gmail on my Droid I have over 33,000 emails!!! Can someone please help me!!!!!

Thanks!
    Patti
  5. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Hayes25: You will need to go to your Gmail inbox at their website via pc/mac and delete them there first and then on the phone from the home page; settings/applications/manage applications/all/gmail/clear data. This will clear everything out of the app and it will resync with Google and it should come back with no emails.
    Baton Rouge, LA
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Gmail

Bayouflyfisher.....I LOVE YOU!!!! I could not have imagined having to delete over 33,000 emails individually!!!! No emails and it synced.......you are awesome!!!
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hayes25 View Post
    Bayouflyfisher.....I LOVE YOU!!!! I could not have imagined having to delete over 33,000 emails individually!!!! No emails and it synced.......you are awesome!!!
    Glad it worked out for you!! Have good day!
    Baton Rouge, LA
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DroidX
    Good Evening everyone!!
    Im new to the droid forum and am waiting on the HTC Thunderbolt to be released and that will be my first droid phone. I came straight home from work today to check and see if it was out only to be disappointed by a delay.
  9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pookibr View Post
    Good Evening everyone!!
    Im new to the droid forum and am waiting on the HTC Thunderbolt to be released and that will be my first droid phone. I came straight home from work today to check and see if it was out only to be disappointed by a delay.
    Welcome aboard!! the TB is going to be a great phone!! And there are a LOT of people anxiously waiting it's release. There's already a sub-forum for it (in case you want to read a whole bunch of "when will it be released" threads there!! But it's going to be a very active forum soon.
    Baton Rouge, LA
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola MM8810 (Droid X)
    Greetz all... Ravendagda Here.... been around a while... been playing with PCs and programing for 27 years or there abouts... this is my first Droid.. have the Droid X.. love it so far.... Last phone was the LD Dare... I joined here to learn... already took some steps... to have more control over the phone and what it can do.. but we dont need to talk about that here... Anyway.. good to meet ya... hope to see you around.... l8ers
Page 96 of 208 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Links