DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 95 of 207 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    Hi, Ive had my DX since late november, BLk Friday to be specific, But i have used android since the release of the Eris, before that it was the EnV2. Ive pretty much settled into the Android OS and Loving the DX.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    mobil
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Crispy is a new member and is excited to learn more about his Droid!
    Hey guys,

New Droid user looking to learn more about my droid and its endless possibilities!
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid2 global

Thumbs up Smartphone for a not so smart user!!

My name is Don, I'm 64 and I hale from Iowa. I've had the Verizon Droid2 Global for about 3 weeks now and because of this site I am learning a lot since you all are so willing to share your expertise. It's easy to travel a path someone else has marked for you to follow; so a big thanks to each of you. I try to stay on the "edge" of new developments, but it's getting harder to do so. I'd appreciate anyone giving me a "must" do list to start off on the right foot with my phone. I have no idea what "rooting" is other than my dog burying his bone...LOL! I'm enjoying the D2G and had thought of maybe exchanging it for the DX or even the iphone. It's just my personal phone, not for business and not for international use. Any thoughts I'd appreciate to hear. Again, thanks for sharing your knowledge and making this a journey easier traveled.
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrb1 View Post
    My name is Don, I'm 64 and I hale from Iowa. I've had the Verizon Droid2 Global for about 3 weeks now and because of this site I am learning a lot since you all are so willing to share your expertise. It's easy to travel a path someone else has marked for you to follow; so a big thanks to each of you. I try to stay on the "edge" of new developments, but it's getting harder to do so. I'd appreciate anyone giving me a "must" do list to start off on the right foot with my phone. I have no idea what "rooting" is other than my dog burying his bone...LOL! I'm enjoying the D2G and had thought of maybe exchanging it for the DX or even the iphone. It's just my personal phone, not for business and not for international use. Any thoughts I'd appreciate to hear. Again, thanks for sharing your knowledge and making this a journey easier traveled.
    Welcome to the forum!! Here's a link you might find interesting. It was written for the Droid X, but it actually just contains great info for any Droid phone: : New To Android? DROID X USERS CHECK THiS OUT!

Enjoy your stay here and have a good day!!
    Baton Rouge, LA
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    Crispy is a new member and is excited to learn more about his Droid!
    Am wanting to learn too.
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid2 global
    Thanks for your Southern Hospitality!!! I'll check it out.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    samsung galaxy pad
    Hi My Name Is Ali, Living in Tanzania. I 'm new here because I just got my first Android device. I 'm very much pleased to join the boat. Thank You Very Much
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    sgh-i896
    used to be an iphone user, got the iphone 4 last year, cool phone. Anyway i have a samsung galaxy s captivate now. i'm loving it.
    my name is thunderink
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    no smart phone at this time
    Looks like here's another newbie. New to forums and new to doids- in fact, the reason I'm about to pick a droid (don't have one yet) is the palm app datebook6 which is a superb calendar app now has a version that will run on droids. Forgive my enthusiasm ,butPimlico Software home page is the site of the apps that can migrate their calendar from Palm to Droid or Google Calendar to Droid. (I have no commercial interest in this company). What I am now looking for is which Droid will allow me to directly sync with my home computer without going through a thrid party. Appreciate any suggestions.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Phone
    MaxxHD & G2
    Quote Originally Posted by s456steve View Post
    Looks like here's another newbie. New to forums and new to doids- in fact, the reason I'm about to pick a droid (don't have one yet) is the palm app datebook6 which is a superb calendar app now has a version that will run on droids. Forgive my enthusiasm ,butPimlico Software home page is the site of the apps that can migrate their calendar from Palm to Droid or Google Calendar to Droid. (I have no commercial interest in this company). What I am now looking for is which Droid will allow me to directly sync with my home computer without going through a thrid party. Appreciate any suggestions.
    Read the link from Abe in my siggy. If you want to go further, move on to the second link to see about rooting it.

Links