DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 83 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Still learnin'

Looking forward to getting the most out of my Droid X
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Incredibile
    Picked up a HTC Incredibile a couple of months ago. Bought the larger battery from Verizon and a pouch. Learning something new every day, works great.
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    New to android but not to smartphones. Been a blackberry user for several years and finally stopped drinking the kool aid last Friday

Swore I would never get a phone that didnt have a full keyboard but yet here I am with the X. It will take some getting used to but all in all the phone is freaking awesome Looking forward to getting some help here and learning about my latest and greatest obsession
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hello Everyone.... I'm new to Droid (DX) and have found this site/forums to be an awesome wealth of knowledge. Thanks for all the great info.

Question...anyone know of good free apps for a two year old? My wife has had an iphone for a couple of years and she has a million apps for my daughter to play with.... I want to show my wife and her iphone up.

Thanks again,
    tmtlmllr
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Incredible

New Droid User Missing BB please help me with this Droid

Hello. My name is Dayna. I have an incredible and I like the droid, but I find that simple tasks have become a headache on the droid--like cutting and pasting from text messages. Can you do it?
    Also, when i receive a text message with attachments (slideshow), I cannot forward it with all of the attachments only the first file in the attachment attaches to the forwarded message. In order for me to forward the complete text message with all of the attachments I have to download each file individually and then reupload them into a slideshow and draft a new message. Please help!! this is driving me nuts. If no one knows how, to whom can i complain to or make suggestions to get this fixed

Thanks everyone!!!!
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D2G on VZW
    New to Droid, from BB Storm 9530. VZW D2G via wirefly. Feature rich phone, way too much a tweeker's phone, things I will never care to do. I will not be rooting, etc. I just want to set my phone up for my liking (basically mimic the functionality of a BB, and be able to achieve optimum battery life. Kind of a culture shock having to migrate to Google apps as I'm an MS outlook guy. Google tasks is a joke. I'm really missing the seamless sync of the BB with Outlook and other BB email functions such as
    getting a whole day battery life, maybe even 1.5 like I did with the BB
    auto deleting email from server on smartphone delete.
    having SMTP problems using RR via Wi-Fi.
    syncing with facebook (without thinking or headaches)

Anyways, Me and the MRS are now D2 geeks, like it or not. Well, I am anyways, the mrs won't do jack, just us it ;->.
    Last edited by Angry Bill; 12-06-2010 at 09:34 PM.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    moto droid1
    heya i got my droid as soon as it came out a year ago. before that I had an Env2 so it was a big change. I've loved my Droid and just recently got the nerve to try ROMs. i've been running cyanogen and now i'm wanting to try more
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic Liberty 2.0
    Hi! I've had my Droid for over a year too, just thinking about rooting it... my main problem with the phone is that since the 2.2 update it is slower and the BIG problem... enter text in a text box is all F'd up. Sometimes I can't even see the text I'm entering. Is it just my phone?
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2

Hello to you all

Well, I'm not too much of a fan about talking about my self; I'm looking foward to learning as much as I can from my fellow Droid users in refrence to the fullest capabilities of my palmtop
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Fascinate
    Hey all... I'm new to the Droid...new to smartphones in general. But I'm enjoying my new Samsung Fascinate. I am having some trouble logging into this site though via the droidforum app. It insists my login info is wrong.

Regardless, good to be here.

Links