DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 50 of 208 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    25, live in so-cal, got my first cell at the age of 10 in 5th grade, then didnt have another one till 11th grade, nokia or something, went from that one to the LG vx7000, to the vx8300, lg dare, blackberry storm, and now finally my moto droid, and will be upgrading to the droid X when it comes out. I am a helicopter pilot and when im not flying or playing on the computer, im working on my '02 rsx.

oh yeah, umm...got my droid back in the end of may of this year, rooted it within the first week and havent looked back since, cant wait for the droid X!
    Last edited by Raven1r44; 07-03-2010 at 01:23 AM.
    Moto-Droid
    BB .5 (FRF22D) by Pete.
    Theme: Watermark'd
    P3.Droid LV 250/1100
    Baseband Version: C_01.43.01P BY PETE!!!
    CPU benchmarck avg: 706ms seek time

MUCH LUV, MUCH RESPECT FOR ALL THE DEV'S!!!
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto droid
    Hi I'm Josh and I love haccking things. I already ruined an ipod by burning up the chips inside when it was over clocked. Im in love with my droid now that it is rooted. I have a smoked glass theme with a new launcher so. Im runnin ChevyNo1's Simply Stunning v4.3 rom with a 1.2ghz kernel. I have a buddy who has a droid incredible and my phone smoked his in speed. Bottom line.... Droid Does
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X...
    Hello all! Name is Chris and i've been a die hard BB user for years currently with the BB 9700. I simply love my phone but it lacks the Multimedia and Browsing capabilities of some of the new phones coming out. Since i hate Apple with a passion, i preordered the Droid X which looks like an amazing phone. So now im trying to decide how im going to keep both my BB and the Droid..
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola milestone xt
    hey everyone.im new to android..my last phone was the 16 gb iphone 3g jailbroken os 4...i recently bought the motorola milestone xt..i have to say i am loving the droid..of the box its like a jailbroken iphone..so i wanna learn more of wat u can do with the android ps its only 4 days old
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hey everyone! Name is Brad and I'm impatiently waiting on the Droid X! I currently use a piece of junk ENVY TOUCH and can't wait to get my first Droid phone!
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Hi!

My name is Lorelei, and I've never owned a smart phone before. I almost got an iPhone, but I decided against it at the last minute because Droids can do more and have more.

I pre-ordered my Droid X at Best Buy. I'm #3 on the list, so I should definitely have one at launch. I was told that they may even call me to get my phone on the 14th.

I am a welfare caseworker. On the side I dj for community radio (it's on the internet - you can listen to me but I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link) and I'm also acting in a zombie movie that should be distributed internationally (again, I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link).

I really don't know what else to say. I can write more once I have my phone. I'm stressed, though, because I can't find Droid X cases in green and I wanted to have one ready for when I pick up my phone.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    EJ20 here,

I have a Motorola Droid that's bone stock for now. I joined to learn about trusted apps and common problems/solutions.

8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid I

New to Droid Forums

Hey new to the site, 34 yr old male with the Original Droid since launch. Love the Roms on the site...
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X!
    Hi, new to the forums but looking forward to learning about getting as much optimal use of my Droid as I can! Waiting on the 15th to get my Droid X. In general I was happy with my HTC, but Windows Mobile is soooo aggravating! Curious to find out which apps people like for their Droids.
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

hello, need help

Hello, my name is pauline, i am new here, had my droid for a least 6 months and love it, if anyone could please tell me how can i put on a app that shows what the weather is doing outside, the new sprint phone is cool, it has the app, but i cant seem to get one to work right, could some one pease tell me what to do and also is there any other apps out there that are neat to have. please let me know.

thanks
    pauline
Page 50 of 208 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Links