DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 47 of 208 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

1. BNP
    Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hi I am new to the forum, I have had my droid for a few months now everything has been going well until recently, the last few weeks. I have my outlook going to my phone, which was working fine, and now I can get my calendar alerts, but no emails, anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Just popped in (a wee bit tipsy) and wanted to toss this out there: I love my droid, but I'll be damned if if I can figure out which way is up is in in the dark... amiright?? ..sorry. I'm done.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Hmmmmm. a little about me. well i just got my Droid 2 days ago. i have a crackberry for 2 years. My kids got the droid for me for fathersday early since i wont be home. i am a military firefighter and travel very often for uncle sam teaching and evaluating other units. new york for 2 weeks atm and colorado in a month and calafornia last month. lol. and so on.

so far i only have the basic apps other than some sound apps. i am very eager to learn and dig in to this. i play video games a lot on and offline. ummmm, i like to ride my motorcycle. ummm, spend time with my children. ummm, other than that. ya will have to ask. lol. feel free to give me a shout anytime.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID A855

Cool

Hey everyone, just registered on the forums and wanted to drop in an introduce myself. My name is Ricky Knight, live just outside of New Orleans, LA. I just bought my Droid A855 last monday and after owning a motorola Razor for the last few years i can't believe the difference between then and now! lol...I still have alot to learn but so far this little gadget has been very fun to play with, hard to believe technology lets ya surf the internet right from the palm of your hands now. Wish it would have came with a detailed "How To" manual but i just seen on Verizon's website that there is a hard cover i can order so think i'll grab that because i have alot to learn with this phone but it is fun learning a little more on my own each day. Anyway, look forward to asking a bunch of questions until i can get past the newbie owner stage and get used to this wonderful phone! take care guy's!.......Ricky'
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855
    i'm here! i have a lot of questions!
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    A855

hello

I just picked up an A855 from Costco for $50 after coupons and credits. This is my first smartphone so I've got alot to learn. I'm trying to figure out if I should buy a case and screen protector for the phone. Definitely going to get a bigger battery asap. This battery life on this is crap!
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

Wow!! Hello!!!

I just got my new Motorola Droid from Verizon in the last few days. My previous cell was a Palm Centro which I liked but during the 2 years that I had it I had to replace it about 4 times. Before that I had a Motorola Razor which I found OK but limiting. I won't list all my cells because I don't want to bore you.

To late!!!!

I love my Droid! I have all ready went to the App Market and have tricked out my Droid even more. Here to learn more about my new BEST Friend. I am crazy for the Goggle synching capability. It made copying my contacts from my Palm a breeze. I feel like I have been in the cell phone dark ages before now. I love iphone but refuse to accept AT&T limiting system. Droid is where its at for me.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

I got my Droid back in April, I love it. This is my first smartphone.My previous phone was the Samsung Hue. It is pretty sad when your phone is smarter than you are. I am still learning how to use it. If anyone has any good suggestions for apps for games or to help organize my phone let me know.
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    New Droid owner as of Father's Day. Not sure what to think... Been using a BlackBerry Storm and loved it but felt it was limiting on the apps, business apps were available but not a lot of "fun" apps for personal use. Also picked up a Droid for my daughter. She wanted a Droid, but not the Motorola...

Would love help in understanding and using the Droid... Helpful apps and other tricks to help make the transition easier
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid 2.2

Yeah Droid does

Work in IT and have been a phone flasher since my moto Rokr E1 days (I miss that phone by the way). I was a big fan of my ATT blackjack and Epix (crappy phone but great forum base and people). Droid has not let me down yet. It does everything and seriously seems to be a blackhole in terms of finding where droid stops. I use this phone more than my pc. I am rooted and running 2.2 Succulent Desire Froya Beta v2, Baseband c_01.43.01p, Kernel 2.6.32.9-P3Droids. My phone is a rock star not much more to say.
Page 47 of 208 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Links