DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

1. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaine1121 View Post
    Hello all.

I'm new to the Droid. Although I'm pretty happy with it I have my complaints, one of which is the fact that in order to remove an application you have to go into it from the Market Place to uninstall. If there's another way to do it, let me know.
    download Quick Uninstaller from the market.
  2. Junior Droid
    Member #
    I'll try it. Thanks so much
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

Thumbs down Can you say not ready yet?

This is nowhere ready to compete with a windows mobile pro phone. Not even close. Typical hype.. it is a threat to an iphone but lets get real. Two days with it and I am still thinking of cancelling my vzw account.
    No curser so typing this is guess work.
    Cannot find apps to transition from wm6.1
    Cannot find apps to manage blue tooth devices properly. Expensive stereo headset and car have no Obex controls. Cannot control phone media. Audio via bt garbled. No services via bt. Bt paired but not connected and will not connect without repairing. COME ON. Google are u serios? Did you beta test this stuff?

Have u ever heard of Ubuntu. That is the mark for non mac and non microsoft to hit.

Thed most damaging this this Pos has done to me, wasted my 600 contacts pim data. By uploading to google to sync here I lost the ability to edit my pim data locally and efficiently, wasted customer data like spouse, kids, birthdays, aniversaries, key notes and events (Like Outlook), cannot read my hundreds of notes or .pwi because there is no transition strategy in place.

I will play withit for a while and then go get my tilt.
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola droid
    Well Hello Droid Forum! I am phillybadass (originally from Philly but stationed in Texas currently). I purchased my Moto Droid two weeks ago and have been completely satisfied thus far. It does all of the basic things that I need a phone to do and am currently looking for ways to expand my needs and make the phone do more.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Eris
    hello!
    i just bought the droid eris
    i am very happy with it :]
    i do have a question however, how do i transfer videos from the phone to the pc?
    thanks
    -jessie
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Hi, new to the droid world, do you know if you can install navigon or garmin gps app on the droid? google is not exactly accurate !! thx.
  7. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid

future droid owner

hey, I am a soon to be droid user. can't wait til I can upgrade. 3 more weeks.
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

New Droid Owner

I'm a new Motorola Droid Owner and I'm loving it. I've had Palm,Blackberry,HTC and all other sorts of smart phones. I have to say, the Droid is the best one, by far. I love this phone (although the phone part is only about 5%).
    Looking forward to exploring the forum.
  9. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    LG G2

Hello

Well, so far, I've had a Palm 650 (had it for about 4 years!) A good solid phone. I gave it to a friend and went with an HTC 6800. Worst mistake of my life! While my friend went on happily using my Palm for the next year-and-a-half, I went on using my HTC and missing my Palm terribly. I hope the Droid will make me not miss my Palm so much.
  10. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid as of 11/22/09

New to Smartphones

Hello, my name's Mike - I use the name cuskit here. Just got my MotoDroid on 11/22 and haven't looked back since! It has replaced my Palm TungstenT, my Garmin GPS, my Razr Cellphone, my P&S camera, my flashlight, my metal detector, my scanner and wondering if my wife will be next?

I'm having a ball following these forums - just too many to read in a day so I'm missing quite a few. But that's okay as the search feature here is awesome!

As a moderator on other forum sites - I'd like to point out to new posters in this particular thread that it's for self-introductions and site assistance only - not for those who need help with their phones or equipment, or understanding the software and apps. There are many threads for those particular subjects and would be easier to navigate searching if used appropriately. Just a friendly note to that effect!

Meanwhile - I'd like to say overall this is a terrific Droid Forum full of valuable information and some VERY knowledgeable people - and all very friendly to boot! I look forward to participating here and enjoying the community.

mike
Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Links