DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 105 of 207 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2070
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Don't forget to make an introduction thread!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

forevercourage is here

Hi. I purchased my Droid about 6 weeks ago, and I already love it! It is my first smart phone. My husband says I love it more than I do him, but that's not true!

My name is forevercourage because I have been going through some serious health problems, but with God's help, I forever have courage, so that is my new name.

I hope everyone has a very wonderful day.
  2. Abs
    Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Hello droid community. Been following you guys for quite awhile now and finally decided to make an account. Thanks for all you do
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Finally joined here. Had the original Droid for 1.5 years now - and never tried to use it to the max. Figured I'd give it a try. Thanks in advance for the wealth of knowledge.
    Be happy and smart, drink dark beer!
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Bionic

Cool New to Droidforum

Hi all. My name is Dave, aka Blacksheep427. I live in Greencastle, PA, which is located along I-81 at the Southern border of the state. I have had Verizon Wireless service for about 3 weeks. Formerly, I was on T-Mobile, but with the possible AT&T buy-out, my last phone, an HTC HD2 that was needing replaced, and that sometimes cell signals were lacking in my home county, I decided to switch after about 7 years. As I am a new customer, I purchased the HTC ThunderBolt at signing. I look forward to enjoying 4G speeds as soon as it is available in my area; my understanding is Hagerstown, MD (about 8 miles away) will get it later this year. I like electronics equipment, PC's and phones mostly. I'm currently attending Kaplan University to obtain my Bachelors of Science in Information Technology, following networking and security paths and some phone and programming courses as well. I am a former truck driver of 11 years, which ended after an on-the-job back injury cost me the job and career path.
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Hello I am in the process of obtaining a Droid phone, at present I have an LG (pre droid) with Verizon. I am looking at the Motorola Droid x or the HTC Thunderbolt, my main concern is voice quality. I like the size of the screen so I can do without a slide out QWERTY keyboard.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    ThunderBolt ADR6400L
    Hello Everyone. My name is RotorJoe, Joe. Forum name comes from the first forum I joined years ago. Rotor is for the Rotary Engine in Mazda Rx7's and of course Joe is me. :-)

Anyways I just picked a Thunderbolt the other week. Been searching and learning as fast as I can. This is a whole different set up then I am use to, coming from a BB. So I believe I have a steep learning curve.

So thank you all in advance for the help and information. And please bare with me when I ask questions that have been answered millions of times. Doing my best with searching but I still need help.

Have a Great Day!
    Thanks,
    Joe
    Last edited by RotorJoe; 04-13-2011 at 02:06 PM.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    After Treo and BB phones or at least my last two I have moved to a Thunderbolt. Delay was based on what my company allowed to access the network. I have had my new phone for only a few hours, but even under 3G it is fast. Love the phone. Just have to determine how to fix the rotation. Some screens it works and others it does not. Just depends on how it feels I guess. And yes I live in Sacramento, CA
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Hi to everyone,
    I have been a member because I knew my next phone would be a droid. I just purchased two Thunderbolts. (Wish me luck). My wife is switching from Iphone and I had very old tracphone. (Had treo before I retired). I don't even know how to turn it on. First unit arrived today from Wirefly. I 'm letting it charge for a couple of hours. I lookd forward to learning and participating in this great forum.
    >> Dennis
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    hello everybody,

I'm planning to buy a motorola droid x, but I live in Argentina, so I don't want to sing any contract, that's why I need to unlock or unblock (don't know the difference) the phone to use it in my country.
    I hope to find some answers here
  10. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Hi I was a previous HTC 6800 (wm os) owner and went to blackberry tour because WM was an awful platform. Loved my blackberry because of the ease of use. I am now a Thunderbolt owner (verizon) due to the ease of the droid platform and the larger touch screen. So far so good...

Links