DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Finally a Droid!!

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid

Finally a Droid!!

I was finally able to convince my boss to spring for the Droid - took long enough! Sure, I could have ordered it myself, but alas, the politics of it would have been a nightmare.

So far I have had my Moto Droid for 4 days, and I am IN LOVE! I love what this thing can do and the potential of it. Sure, it has its shortcomings (some very annoying ones), but compared to the WinMo that I used to have (MotoQ9m), this thing is heads and shoulders better. I'm also excited to learn more about what it can do. I am also very excited to help it to get better in whatever way I can. So far, these forums have been a HUGE help in that area. Thanks all, and I look forward to more interaction!

Mike
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC ThunderBolt
    Lol. I convinced my work to also buy me the droid as a "company" phone....however Im the GM so mostly all the convincing was of myself
  3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by miner0316 View Post
    I was finally able to convince my boss to spring for the Droid - took long enough! Sure, I could have ordered it myself, but alas, the politics of it would have been a nightmare.

So far I have had my Moto Droid for 4 days, and I am IN LOVE! I love what this thing can do and the potential of it. Sure, it has its shortcomings (some very annoying ones), but compared to the WinMo that I used to have (MotoQ9m), this thing is heads and shoulders better. I'm also excited to learn more about what it can do. I am also very excited to help it to get better in whatever way I can. So far, these forums have been a HUGE help in that area. Thanks all, and I look forward to more interaction!

Mike
    Welcome to the madness of Droid addiction, Mike! I learn something new about my Droid - usually from this forum - every day. Hope you continue to enjoy it!
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Thanks Anne! I can definitely see myself staying addicted to it. I have already subscribed to droid podcasts, have been trolling the android developer forums, and trying to so many new things on it in just a short period of time.

I can see how I will be more productive over the Q, and definitely happier.
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID
    Quote Originally Posted by miner0316 View Post

Mike
    I had the same Moto Q previously and there is no comparison to speak of between the two. The Droid is in a class by itself - you will never be sorry you switched. Have fun!

Links