I had to exchange my Droid because the keyboard kept locking up. I'm now trying to reprogram my replacement with all the settings and apps I had previously on my first Droid 3. I'm experiencing lots of problems.
1. Upon downloading the Facebook app, none of my contact pictures are showing up.
2. My Quick connect tabs won't stay where I put them on my homepage (they keep reshuffling to different locations).
3. My Quick Connect tabs don't have profile pics anymore.
4. I'm getting instant message requests from random strangers via gmail. (I never use any form of instant messenger)
5. Anytime I click on any app, it takes me to the last viewed screen instead of refreshing to the home page of that app. For example, when I open facebook, it takes me to the last message I viewed, or a different person's profile instead of taking me to the news feed.
6. I have three email accounts synced on my phone but can't figure out how to get those email account tabs onto my homescreen like before.
7. I went to my (never used) Gmail account (on my pc) and can see all my old apps that I downloaded on my old phone but when I click install (or whatever it says) it doesn't go onto my phone.
I could go on and on, but this is a good start. How do I fix this stuff? Thanks for any help you can lend