So i accidentally dropped my phone into the toilette (thankfully clean) while it was on, i quickly pulled it out and dried it off with a paper towel, and turned it off. Later (since i was in Switzerland during that time and i couldn't really get any rice) i just let it sit for a while. Since my phone had been at really low battery when i turned it off i plugged it in to charge, and it showed on the screen it was at 0%, but it wouldn't get any higher than 0%.
When i got home (to the states) i plugged my phone into my lap top, and it got up to 10% battery, and then it turned on by itself, but after 2 min of it being on it froze and turned black. I plugged it back in and it turned on again, but once again froze and turned off and started charging again. The next day it happened again, but this time after it turned off it wouldn't charge, and no matter what i do the screen stays black. Help anyone??!