DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New Member Help-Rage of Bahamut

  1. Droid Newbie
    topsykrett's Avatar
    Member #
    271231
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Droid I
    #1

    New Member Help-Rage of Bahamut

    Im on a droid 1, and i cant download rage of bahamut. im rooted and running droid version 2.3.7
    could anyone please help me?
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Developer Relations
    JSM9872's Avatar
    Member #
    151157
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In Pennsylvania...
    Posts
    12,927
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    #2
    Welcome to Droid Forums. I do not have a Droid 1 to check but are you sure it is compatible with your device?
  4. Droid Newbie
    topsykrett's Avatar
    Member #
    271231
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Droid I
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post
    Welcome to Droid Forums. I do not have a Droid 1 to check but are you sure it is compatible with your device?
    thats the part i dont understand. it does say its not compatible with this device. i dont know why it wouldnt be compatible. the only thing i can find about requirements is it says 2.0 and up. im playing on my itouch right now and would like to play on the droid.
  5. Banned
    SFGate's Avatar
    Member #
    228612
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,266
    Liked
    36 times
    Phone
    LG Mach
    #4
    Welcome to the site. Hope you get this resolved.
  6. Developer Relations
    JSM9872's Avatar
    Member #
    151157
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In Pennsylvania...
    Posts
    12,927
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by topsykrett View Post
    thats the part i dont understand. it does say its not compatible with this device. i dont know why it wouldnt be compatible. the only thing i can find about requirements is it says 2.0 and up. im playing on my itouch right now and would like to play on the droid.
    Yeah not sure why that would be the case. Unfortunately if it comes up not compatible I do not know any work arounds to remedy that. Hopefully someone does and they come along offering their help.
  7. Droid Ninja
    cobravnm13's Avatar
    Member #
    193786
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,749
    Liked
    124 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JSM9872 View Post
    Yeah not sure why that would be the case. Unfortunately if it comes up not compatible I do not know any work arounds to remedy that. Hopefully someone does and they come along offering their help.
    If it's a newer app, it could be compatible with only newer processors. Or, the ROM you're running is showing as a different phone to the Play Store (I still prefer to call it Market...) and therefore making it show as non-compatible. You could try to sideload it (if it's not a paid app, don't know, never played it) by looking up the .apk online.
    OG Droid: Rooted running Steel Droid V10.0 [Retired]
    Droid 2: Rooted running CM9 [Retired]
    Droid 3: Rooted running Minimoto [Active]


    I rarely use DF on the desktop and mainly use Tapatalk, so if I don't or can't see something in your sig, a vid, or a pic, don't blame me!!!
  8. Droid Newbie
    topsykrett's Avatar
    Member #
    271231
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Droid I
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravnm13 View Post
    If it's a newer app, it could be compatible with only newer processors. Or, the ROM you're running is showing as a different phone to the Play Store (I still prefer to call it Market...) and therefore making it show as non-compatible. You could try to sideload it (if it's not a paid app, don't know, never played it) by looking up the .apk online.
    thanks so much. that really helped. i did download the .apk and installed it. i think the reason i couldnt from the store was because of the processor. the game is slow and crashes occasionally but its a card game that doesnt require too much so i can just relaunch and pick back up. thanks everyone for helping and for welcoming me to the forums.
  9. Droid Ninja
    cobravnm13's Avatar
    Member #
    193786
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,749
    Liked
    124 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by topsykrett View Post
    thanks so much. that really helped. i did download the .apk and installed it. i think the reason i couldnt from the store was because of the processor. the game is slow and crashes occasionally but its a card game that doesnt require too much so i can just relaunch and pick back up. thanks everyone for helping and for welcoming me to the forums.
    You're very welcome. Glad it helped.
    OG Droid: Rooted running Steel Droid V10.0 [Retired]
    Droid 2: Rooted running CM9 [Retired]
    Droid 3: Rooted running Minimoto [Active]


    I rarely use DF on the desktop and mainly use Tapatalk, so if I don't or can't see something in your sig, a vid, or a pic, don't blame me!!!
  10. Droid Newbie
    topsykrett's Avatar
    Member #
    271231
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    Droid I
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravnm13 View Post
    You're very welcome. Glad it helped.
    its a pretty fun game. if your looking to kill some time just launch it and play. if anyone decides to play you can use my referral code: WRM23681
    it nets you 100k and a rare card and helps me out as well, and id be more then happy to help people out my name is dgamefreak91.
    and thanks again everyone.
  11. Developer Relations
    JSM9872's Avatar
    Member #
    151157
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In Pennsylvania...
    Posts
    12,927
    Liked
    876 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 3
    Premium Member
    #10
    Glad it all worked out for you, enjoy the game!!

    I actually hadn't considered side loading since I mistakenly thought it was a paid app despite looking it up, looking it up again I see it is not. Thanks for helping out cobra!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Rage of Bahamut Need Help
    By Holocaust_KiD in forum Android Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 02:17 AM
  2. Rage of Bahamut.
    By seandavies22 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 02:17 AM
  3. Rage of the Bahamut - Enhancing questions
    By furby076 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2012, 10:13 PM
  4. Rage of Bahamut
    By jupisax in forum Android Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 04:01 PM

Search tags for this page

rage of bahamut compatible devices
,
rage of bahamut device not compatible
,

rage of bahamut getting new content

,
rage of bahamut motorola droid
,

rage of bahamut not compatible

,
rage of bahamut not compatible android
,
rage of bahamut not compatible with this device
,
rage of bahamut not working
,
rage of bahamut supported devices
,
why cant i download rage of bahamut
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+