DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast Phones, Fast Bikes

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Eris

Fast Phones, Fast Bikes

Just a another new guy signing in to get the latest and the greatest. I'll most likely be lurking in the shadows for months, searching and learning. I can push a modern streetbike around a closed course at break neck speeds, but have to ask my wife how to text, so I'm obviously computer skills challenged. Great site, super smart members, and thanks for making this wealth of information available to the rest of us.

3. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Welcome
    Looks Like Paint Protects Like Armor!
    Sport Bike Powder Coating
    http://sportbikepowdercoating.webs.com/
  4. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    welcome to the machine! (miss my kawi..)
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by KAWIZX10R View Post
    Just a another new guy signing in to get the latest and the greatest. I'll most likely be lurking in the shadows for months, searching and learning. I can push a modern streetbike around a closed course at break neck speeds, but have to ask my wife how to text, so I'm obviously computer skills challenged. Great site, super smart members, and thanks for making this wealth of information available to the rest of us.
    Welcome fellow biker. I too am a track junkie (and not entirely slow) but can't afford to go as often as I'd like.
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Eris
    Quote Originally Posted by ZX-10R View Post
    Welcome
    Found ya! Thanks for the link.
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Eris
    Quote Originally Posted by bike_guy View Post
    Welcome fellow biker. I too am a track junkie (and not entirely slow) but can't afford to go as often as I'd like.

Fun is getting expensive. Now if only my Droid could change tires, or better yet, replace the PIIIUSB or at least allow programming trackside for last minute EFI map trimming.
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    86 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Note 2
    Welcome from an old biker. On most forums I'm known as Geezer Squid. In my day, of street riding only, I used to use the rear tire all the way to the edge. My love of curves and mountain riding did leave a few scars, but many, many great memories. You guys are doing it the right way though - on a track. That is the place for speed. I lost quite a few good friends through the 40+ years of street riding I've done.
  9. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    See my sig, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by bike_guy View Post

Fun is getting expensive. Now if only my Droid could change tires, or better yet, replace the PIIIUSB or at least allow programming trackside for last minute EFI map trimming.
    Hmmm, a bluetooth app for PCIII programming? Looks like a niche that needs to be filled. Better yet, the Droid already has USB connectivity. I've got the TEKA on my 1K so no laptop needed and nearly on-the-fly adjustments.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy SIII
    I change my own tires for about 1/2 the price of doing it at the dealer. Hmm, I'll look into that USB droid PC3 thing just for the heck of it. Now, that would be cool. Just make the PC3 a contact and call it.
    Welcome to the site.
    P.S. These droid followers are worse than bike junkies.
  11. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Droid Eris
    Quote Originally Posted by allikanbe View Post
    I change my own tires for about 1/2 the price of doing it at the dealer. Hmm, I'll look into that USB droid PC3 thing just for the heck of it. Now, that would be cool. Just make the PC3 a contact and call it.
    Welcome to the site.
    P.S. These droid followers are worse than bike junkies.
    I know less about PC/Phone programming than I do about women, but I'm sure someone here has the know how to make the phone act as a PC or make an ap to use Dynojet's software. The phone obviously has a USB port, which is how you plug into the PCIII/Fuel management device.

Power Commander Product Information

Software here
    Power Commander III USB Downloads

Just a thought..........
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links