DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Driod

Hello

Hi I just wanted to reach out and say hello. You can call me Nat. I am a wife and mom of four and I keep pretty busy trying to run a small biz on top of that. I thought this phone would really help me, and it does.

But sometimes I don't have any idea what in the world I am doing with it, even when I think I know. Just looking for clear answers to simple questions without going through a billion pages to find them. And there are days when I don't have a lot of time for trial and error. Plus I am sure with what I learn here, I can help others I know with their Droid too. So here I be.

Good to find you guys!
  2. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1568 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    Nat welcome.

I'm glad you found the forums and registered. From reading your intro you've come to the right place. The members here are great at assisting everyone with questions and/or issues. So please do make yourself at home : )

Enjoy
  3. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    SGS3

Glad to have you aboard.
    You are right to be wary. There is much bullcrap. Be wary of me too, because I may be wrong. Make up your own mind after you evaluate all the evidence and the logic. - Mark Rippetoe

Links