DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Greetings from Warm Columbia SC

  1. Droid Newbie
    Cleveland Indian's Avatar
    Member #
    30376
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Smile Greetings from Warm Columbia SC

    Hello All Droiders,
    It is time to plant the radishes, lettuce and onions. Is there an app at Market that would make my droid till the 16X8 plot of land
    I will be lurking often to observe "customer request driven product development" by Team Google and how it positions itself to take on "i" (Apple products, iPhone & iTune etc.)
    Travel, photography, reading, gardening, music and genetic engineering are my hobbies.

    Best regards
  2. Super Moderator
    Vulcan1600's Avatar
    Member #
    7183
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,572
    Liked
    246 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #2
    Welcome to the DroidForums. How far are you from Summerville, SC? Had some good friends recently killed in a small plane crash down there in October.

    A Cleveland Indians fan in S.C. - sounds interesting!
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

  3. Droid Newbie
    Cleveland Indian's Avatar
    Member #
    30376
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Welcome to the DroidForums. How far are you from Summerville, SC? Had some good friends recently killed in a small plane crash down there in October.

    A Cleveland Indians fan in S.C. - sounds interesting!
    Thanks for asking
    Sorry to hear about your friends, my condolences. That crash was major news.
    Now in Columbia, not too far from Summerville (SC is a relatively small state)
    I am originally from India, long time ago immigrated to Cleveland (and the name has stuck). Also Indinas fan. I remember Manny in minors @ Akron, & then shatter the iron maiden (old football stadium by the lake) in his rookie years. 2 bucks bought 2 hotdogs and 2 beers - those were the days.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by Cleveland Indian; 01-23-2010 at 05:27 AM.
  4. Droid
    halfam's Avatar
    Member #
    17386
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    34
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    #4
    Hey! I'm in Charleston, so I'm glad to see fellow SC'ers lol
  5. Super Moderator
    Vulcan1600's Avatar
    Member #
    7183
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    5,572
    Liked
    246 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleveland Indian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    Welcome to the DroidForums. How far are you from Summerville, SC? Had some good friends recently killed in a small plane crash down there in October.

    A Cleveland Indians fan in S.C. - sounds interesting!
    Thanks for asking
    Sorry to hear about your friends, my condolences. That crash was major news.
    Now in Columbia, not too far from Summerville (SC is a relatively small state)
    I am originally from India, long time ago immigrated to Cleveland (and the name has stuck). Also Indinas fan. I remember Manny in minors @ Akron, & then shatter the iron maiden (old football stadium by the lake) in his rookie years. 2 bucks bought 2 hotdogs and 2 beers - those were the days.
    Enjoy.
    I knew the pilot and I knew James (Randy) Hargenrader. Randy and I were friends for many years and still sad that he is gone. I like how you got the Cleveland Indians name...makes sense to be from India and if you lived in Cleveland how you would be a true Cleveland Indian.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

  6. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by halfam View Post
    Hey! I'm in Charleston, so I'm glad to see fellow SC'ers lol

    I lived is summerville about 4 years ago. I miss it too . It's just a tough job market or I never would have left
    Sometimes , It is what it is !

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. gets warm
    By cLovis_ll in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:59 PM
  2. Warm Phone
    By homemadehitshow in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:21 AM
  3. Lookout backup made my phone very warm?
    By rtb in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 04:09 PM
  4. how warm does ur droid get?
    By acetwo in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 04:29 PM
  5. Phone runs warm; anybody else?
    By rtacemery in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Find us on Google+