I'm not really new to this forum just been kind of "lurking". I purchased a droid X in July 2010, I rooted it, then had had to unroot because of GB update wound up bricking the phone, but thanks to this forum I was able to unbrick the phone and unroot then update to GB. Since then I have traded the X for the Charge, am undecided on rooting it as I hear a new operating system update (icecream?) is coming soon. Anyways Im strongly considering going to the Bionic soon, but I can hold off for now as the charge seems to work ok.
My wife has the charge and I have the bionic both stock and both great phones. She of course I'd still waiting for the GB update, but still a solid phone. No reason to upgrade from that to the bionic in my opinion. Might as well wait and see what happens in the next few months. hopefully the ICS update will make out to both phones relatively quickly.
Sent from 1976 utilizing 1.21 a gigawatt connection. Yes, bionics were around then, they were still just working things out.
Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us. Feel free to ask an questions as there is always help available. Also I might would hold off until near christmas to see what phones are out and what kind of deal are offered. Anyway dive on in and enjoy the community
Sent from my Liberated D2
Welcome to the site! And nice to see you have moved out of the shadows and decided to join in lol.