DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 252chevyboyz

Thread: Hello

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    galaxy nexus

Hello

I just joined after Rooting my Droid for the first time. I got tired of waiting for the upgrade to Gingerbread that was never coming.
    I want to get a new phone but, I hear all of these new phones are due out in October so, I'll wait and see which I like best this fall.

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Twitter
    jfhrtn
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us. Congrats on the successful root. Waiting a few more months would be smart and especially maybe near Christmas to see what kind of deals are offered. The OG Droid is probably one of the best phones there is IMO. Its really friendly to all your developing ideas and you can customize almost every aspect of it. Feel free to ask any questions as there is always someone willing to help including myself. Anyway dive on in and enjoy the community.
    Hawaiian Princess likes this.
    Droid 2/Liberty v2.0.1/LP+/Oc'ed 1.3gHz LV

Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    Leanne_808
    Phone
    D2G DX D3 Xoom Razr Maxx SG3
    Premium Member
    welcome to the forum, enjoy ur stay. i see u met James, great contributor here. like he mentioned dive in and have fun

Links