DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: My New Toy

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone

My New Toy

I splurged on a Droid for my 50th birthday. I have never owned a phone with a touch screen or a smart phone or any of that. And I have never posted on a forum. So there's not much to include in my introduction. I have one specific question and I am sure I will have more, so could someone clue me in on the process, so I don't commit a forum faux pas.

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Welcome, and what question might you have?

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin346 View Post
    I splurged on a Droid for my 50th birthday. I have never owned a phone with a touch screen or a smart phone or any of that. And I have never posted on a forum. So there's not much to include in my introduction. I have one specific question and I am sure I will have more, so could someone clue me in on the process, so I don't commit a forum faux pas.
  4. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the smart phone world! You'll love it once the initial learning curve is past
    As far as faux pas, as long as you post in the right section and stay polite you're right on track!

Enjoy!

Links