DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: New Member

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S

Hi, to be honest I only joined looking for some answers! I suppose I could now be classed as a Silver Surfer (mid 50's). Until Oct 2010 I managed to survive with an old 'brick' mobtel. Hey it did everything I wanted - made and received calls and texts.
    I have now been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century (by my daughter) and would honestly feel like I had my arm chopped off if I had to go back to the old phone.
    I think I am 'computer savvy' (built most of the PC's I have had myself) / everyone comes to ME for advice and I manage to 'get there in the end' (Probably the long way round - but I DO get there!)
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Phone
    Droid 2 liberty and anything
    Quote Originally Posted by psm17h View Post
    Hi, to be honest I only joined looking for some answers! I suppose I could now be classed as a Silver Surfer (mid 50's). Until Oct 2010 I managed to survive with an old 'brick' mobtel. Hey it did everything I wanted - made and received calls and texts.
    I have now been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st Century (by my daughter) and would honestly feel like I had my arm chopped off if I had to go back to the old phone.
    I think I am 'computer savvy' (built most of the PC's I have had myself) / everyone comes to ME for advice and I manage to 'get there in the end' (Probably the long way round - but I DO get there!)
    Ahhh the old daughter talked you into it routine? Lol Same here..but she was right...I haven't put it down in over a year ...I hardly go to my computer anymore and handle a couple of businesses from it...lol
    If you need anything..Just pm me or ask the community..your in good hands...it won't be long and you'll be flashing ROM's and all...lol nice to have you!....the drummer:-)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  3. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    367 times
    Twitter
    droidforums
    Premium Member
    Welcome to DF! For more Galaxy S2 specific discussions be sure to check out our sister site @ Samsung Galaxy S2
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    Leanne_808
    Phone
    D2G DX D3 Xoom Razr Maxx SG3
    Premium Member
    welcome to the forum, ur never too old to learn new things. it makes ur brain think, keeps u on ur toes. Lol...the community is always here to assist u

Links