DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Another BB users moving to the dark side...

  1. Junior Droid
    ahampton2k's Avatar
    Member #
    183
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Another BB users moving to the dark side...

    Hello all! Currentlly have a BB Storm am looking to move to the Droid or the Droid Eris....not sure yet....I know that specs for the motorola are hot, but I really like the sense UI.....
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Premium Member
    Sam's Avatar
    Member #
    16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    dirty dirty
    Posts
    3,471
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    #2
    well go play with both before you buy. if you aren't dead set on one or the other, don't just rush into it. welcome to the machine! (also a current BB owner)
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  4. Super Moderator
    New2u's Avatar
    Member #
    21
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tallahassee, Fl
    Posts
    3,628
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    #3
    So many BB users, in just this forum alone. You can rest assured that RIMM will have a wake up call, and it will be in the form of a 4th quarter or 1st quarter drop in shares.
    Resistance is futile.

    On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  5. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #4
    Go ahead, go rush to it !!

    You have 30 days to return it for the other one anyway if you find you don't like the first one you choose.
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  6. Junior Droid
    ahampton2k's Avatar
    Member #
    183
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    17
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by New2u View Post
    So many BB users, in just this forum alone. You can rest assured that RIMM will have a wake up call, and it will be in the form of a 4th quarter or 1st quarter drop in shares.
    Very true, love the BB for the most part, just really needs an update and i'm tired of waiting.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    well go play with both before you buy. if you aren't dead set on one or the other, don't just rush into it. welcome to the machine! (also a current BB owner)
    Am planning to hit the vzw store on Nov. 6th and doing just that!

    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
  7. Junior Droid
    dlarej15's Avatar
    Member #
    225
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Santa Maria, CA
    Posts
    18
    Phone
    Tha DroiD
    #6
    Another Crackberry user thats switching to the droid. I have one reserve from best buy. I've have been a verizon user for years and have owned every BB they have to offer. I now have s Tour and was so excited about the storm 2 but the droid got me hooked
  8. Premium Member
    Sam's Avatar
    Member #
    16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    dirty dirty
    Posts
    3,471
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dlarej15 View Post
    Another Crackberry user thats switching to the droid. I have one reserve from best buy. I've have been a verizon user for years and have owned every BB they have to offer. I now have s Tour and was so excited about the storm 2 but the droid got me hooked
    you sound like about 90% of us on this forum.. welcome welcome!
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  9. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dlarej15 View Post
    Another Crackberry user thats switching to the droid. I have one reserve from best buy. I've have been a verizon user for years and have owned every BB they have to offer. I now have s Tour and was so excited about the storm 2 but the droid got me hooked
    you sound like about 95% of us on this forum.. welcome welcome!

    Fixed your post too

    Edit : Kidding of course. Welcome to the Droid side too

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Find us on Google+