DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: droid

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid

droid

I have a droid that is thirteen months old. the right side of the touch screen completely failed. Customer service would do nothing except recommend a new phone. No discount, no help, just buy a new one sucker. I have had verizon for ten years, pay around 160 a month for two phones and receive the worst consideration, ie zero. I purchased a droid x2 from customer service and the only offer was to overnight it. Today I received a tracking number and it was shipped general delivery. For days and no ability to dial a number or adjust the right side of the widgets to receive email etc. Thanks again Verizon for your crap attention to customers. Now I am locked in for another two years but I can tell anyone and everyone how poor any problem consideration is handled.

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    With the phone out of warranty and (I assume) not insurance they were not obligated to do anything... Longevity seems to mean little these days.
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    The og droid seems to have a problem with digitizers right around the year mark. If you really wanted you could get a new digitizer off ebay and fix your phone instead of locking your self in another 2 years if you are that unhappy with verizon

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    droid
    u are right about the warranty. i never buy the warranties. appreciate the fast reply. love your rules also. not a marine but was born on paris island, dad was a master gunny and di. nuf said
  6. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bondjamesbond View Post
    u are right about the warranty. i never buy the warranties. appreciate the fast reply. love your rules also. not a marine but was born on paris island, dad was a master gunny and di. nuf said
    You mean Insurance....You don't buy Insurance..

A DI for a Dad? You qualify as a Brother IMHO....Could not imagine...
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

Only the Skilled Survive

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Links