DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Silly qustion about forum grade

  1. Premium Member
    Backnblack's Avatar
    Member #
    6311
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,279
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by grace1169 View Post
    And beta team, rescue squad, moderator, super moderator, and admin, they all depends on how many posts you have or something else?
    These titles have nothing to do with post count....
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

    Only the Skilled Survive

    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

    Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.



  2. Droid
    grace1169's Avatar
    Member #
    192879
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #22

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Based on Post Count

    Droid Newbie 0
    Junior Droid 5
    Droid 30
    Senior Droid 100
    Master Droid 250
    Droid Ninja 1000
    Droid Sensei 2500
    Droid Jedi 5000
    Droid Jedi Master 10000
    So you are Droid Ninja and Super Moderate. Why Super Moderate? I am really puzzled.
  3. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #23
    moderater, smod, admin, etc are staff. beta team is basically supported developers and team members here at df. rescue squad is our hown grown help team. they are staff and a lot of them are mods/smods too.

    everyone else receives titles on post count, unless you're a supporting member then you can create your own title.... post count aside.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. Developer Relations
    tp7six's Avatar
    Member #
    61666
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,512
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    #24
    Being a Moderator means we work here keeping the boards clean and organized - and for information in becoming a premium member just click on any premium member badge below a users name

  5. Droid
    grace1169's Avatar
    Member #
    192879
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #25

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by guidot View Post
    It's easy to have more posts as a moderator or administrator.

    They move threads all the time and then make a post about where it was moved to, they are helpful in most threads ( sometimes ) and they post a lot of news and things like that. Plus most of the mods have been here since the beginning. Which is going to be 2 years pretty soon.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

    Yep. You are kinda of right. But as I know before you become a moderator or administrator, you must have posted a lot.
  6. Super Moderator
    Martin030908's Avatar
    Member #
    248
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8,836
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by grace1169 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guidot View Post
    It's easy to have more posts as a moderator or administrator.

    They move threads all the time and then make a post about where it was moved to, they are helpful in most threads ( sometimes ) and they post a lot of news and things like that. Plus most of the mods have been here since the beginning. Which is going to be 2 years pretty soon.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

    Yep. You are kinda of right. But as I know before you become a moderator or administrator, you must have posted a lot.
    not necessarily based on post count. we all started with much lower counts.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  7. Droid
    grace1169's Avatar
    Member #
    192879
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by B-boy™ View Post
    I'm almost a ninja.... my kids are gonna be stoked!...lol

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

    Year. And now you are in Beta team.
  8. Droid
    grace1169's Avatar
    Member #
    192879
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grace1169 View Post
    And beta team, rescue squad, moderator, super moderator, and admin, they all depends on how many posts you have or something else?
    These titles have nothing to do with post count....

    So what is it? The title depends on the quality of posts?
  9. Droid
    grace1169's Avatar
    Member #
    192879
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    moderater, smod, admin, etc are staff. beta team is basically supported developers and team members here at df. rescue squad is our hown grown help team. they are staff and a lot of them are mods/smods too.

    everyone else receives titles on post count, unless you're a supporting member then you can create your own title.... post count aside.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

    Finally got it. Thanks very much.
  10. Droid
    grace1169's Avatar
    Member #
    192879
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    california
    Posts
    97
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    #30

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grace1169 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guidot View Post
    It's easy to have more posts as a moderator or administrator.

    They move threads all the time and then make a post about where it was moved to, they are helpful in most threads ( sometimes ) and they post a lot of news and things like that. Plus most of the mods have been here since the beginning. Which is going to be 2 years pretty soon.

    Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

    Yep. You are kinda of right. But as I know before you become a moderator or administrator, you must have posted a lot.
    not necessarily based on post count. we all started with much lower counts.

    Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

    My misunderstanding! You at least should knows a lot and be helpful, right?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. BB qustion
    By lee__D in forum Android Roms
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 05:56 AM
  2. Qustion about a Icon in messaging
    By SM2151 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 07:15 PM

Search tags for this page

canada day

,
how to grade android
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+