DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: New 4g guy

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

Question New 4g guy

Hey so I got my first Android and I love the phone. There so much to do, and so little time to do it in, so I'm writing this to learn about my new phone. I have the HTC Thunderbolt 4g, its got a ton of cool stuff...... That everyone keeps say that I don't understand, ( I'm not a IT guy or anything) know about it, and I can mess with it. But I don't really know what my phone really is....... Or how to use it, whats good or what's not, stuff like that! I'm willing to learn.

You can give a man a fish..... And feed him for a day. Or you can teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime!!!!

Thank you

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peterconrad View Post
    Hey so I got my first Android and I love the phone. There so much to do, and so little time to do it in, so I'm writing this to learn about my new phone. I have the HTC Thunderbolt 4g, its got a ton of cool stuff...... That everyone keeps say that I don't understand, ( I'm not a IT guy or anything) know about it, and I can mess with it. But I don't really know what my phone really is....... Or how to use it, whats good or what's not, stuff like that! I'm willing to learn.

You can give a man a fish..... And feed him for a day. Or you can teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime!!!!

Thank you

to the Droid Forum. Best way to learn it is by using it and experiencing what it does. Play with it until you brick it and then come see us.

JUST KIDDING!!!

If there is something specific about your phone you want more information about post up in the TB area and we will try to assist you.

A couple tips to make your life easier:

Go to the Market and download Screebl and RingDroid. Screebl has a video with it that will explain it to you. RingDroid is for making custom alerts with your MP3 files.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Nice the screebl help save battery that's what i need!!!! Any other cool apps

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    Leanne_808
    Phone
    D2G DX D3 Xoom Razr Maxx SG3
    Premium Member
    [quote=hookbill;1503417]
    Quote Originally Posted by peterconrad View Post

Thank you

to the Droid Forum. Best way to learn it is by using it and experiencing what it does. Play with it until you brick it and then come see us.

JUST KIDDING!!!

LOL yup only when it dies.

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA
  6. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    1036 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Premium Member
    to the forum.

Links