DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    OG Droid

Talking Hello

I've been coming too DroidForums for a while now but I finally signed up and introducing myself. I figure maybe I can finally make a contrabution here. Everything I have learned about rooting, ROM's, kernels, and so on I have learned here(with a little help from androidcentral). Originally I just wanted wireless tether but now im hooked. I had an OG Droid 1 till yesterday. My volume button and power button broke within a few days of each other, probably from flashing a new ROM or kernel 2 to 3 times a week. Now I have upgraded(I really liked my OG Droid) to a D2G, thank you Asurion for my $90 replacement. Well its rooted already which I told myself I wouldnt do but its going back cause its already defective. Having a problem with the backlight staying on(was happening before I rooted it) and see this as a major battery drain that im not willing to put up with. Well I dont think I will ever use Asurion or insurance on a phone again as it would have been easier to replace it myself and I could have bought the same phone I had off ebay. I will stop the rant I have gotten myself on and finish what I came here for. Glad to be here as a member of this wonderfull community. I really hope that something Ive learned in the last few month will maybe help someone else out.

Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    Leanne_808
    Phone
    D2G DX D3 Xoom Razr Maxx SG3
    Premium Member
    welcome to the forum. is ur settings for ur back light not working already? well im having no issues with the D2G. battery life is great while using JD and while using Droid OC from JRummy. but yes it is addicting and soon im gonna have to divorce this one. Lol its running my life...jk

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
  4. Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    TBOLT / Charge
    Premium Member
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.

Links