DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hey Y'all

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt

Hey Y'all

I'm new to the forums. I currently have the HTC Thunderbolt and a Huawei S7 tablet. Still waiting on an update for the S7. I am a huge fan of the androids and of HTC. I'm on my 3rd phone from HTC. I started out with the HTC 6900 and then went to a BB Storm which is probably the worst mistake ever. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. Then I got my first android the HTC Eris. I loved that phone but it still had some minor issues. Now I have the Thunderbolt and absolutely love it. Still learning with all the tips and tricks I've seen from these forums. I know absolutely nothing when it comes to Roms,Flashing and ect..so I guess that still makes me a rookie to the android system. If anyone has any tips or tricks feel free to PM me thanks.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums
  2. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus, T-bolt, Droid 2
    welcome to the forums, check out the thunderbolt section for some great info. don't hesitate to ask questions, and of course, enjoy your stay.

3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Thanks! I was actually just looking through the TB forums. There is some pretty good info there. Haven't noticed in power button problems that some seem to be having and hope I never do lol..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Twitter
    Leanne_808
    Phone
    D2G DX D3 Xoom Razr Maxx SG3
    Premium Member
    welcome to the forum! glad to have ya here.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Charge
    Welcome to the forums! (:

I also had the migraine that was the Eris, and I could only tolerate it for about six months before I hocked it in Craigslist for a Motorola Droid. I've never been happier since switching to Motorola, but I can definately see the allure of an HTC phone, especially the Thunderbolt! Hope you enjoy your stay!

6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Yeah the Eris definitely had its issues but it was 10x better then my BB Storm so I couldn't complain to much lol.. but the Thunderbolt is a world of difference compared to any phone ive ever had .. I really like HTC Sense on the Thunderbolt its a lot smoother then the Eris was.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

Links