Email sent using my AOL account and my work email account get delivered but do not save in the Sent folder.
welcome to the forum. check ur email settings for folder sync. or hit menu button, click go to labels, select sent, click menu button, select more, then settings
Survived another tsunami...Aloha from Hawaii!!
I was having same trouble with Droid X, ***warning*** the following steps will cause you to have to re-setup your email account and you will lose what is currently there, so you need to save/backup what you need from your sent and inbox that won't sync....I called tech support at Verizon and was able to find someone who could help. We went into main settings from home screen, applications, manage applications, select all at top of screen, go to email, clear data, then follow same process and go to email engine and clear data. Setup your account again and it should start working again. I know it is a pain, but we tried everything else and nothing else worked, not updating software, adding a new account without clearing the data, nothing. Good luck, hope this helps you.
EMAILS NOT GETTING SAVED TO SENT FOLDER - I do not know if this will solve your problem, however, I have a Droid 2 Global that has been saving sent emails to the "Sent" folder just fine since March of last year. A couple of days ago, it stopped saving sent emails. I called Verizon tech support and the only thing they could tell me to do was delete and re-enter the account, which would mean that I would lose ALL of my exisiting, saved and sent emails.
After getting off the phone to Verizon, I tried a few things, but then thought, what if there is a limit on either the number of emails or the size of the "Sent" folder. I noticed that even though I had set the account to delete emails that were older than 30 days, it had never deleted any from the "Sent" folder. I had emails going all the way back to the day I got the phone. I deleted all sent emails up until the last 60 days and then sent a test email. It still did not work. Then I power cycled the phone and sent a test email and IT WORKED!!!
Apparently, there is some sort of limit on the "Sent" folder. I informed Verizon tech support what I had done so that they could add it to their troubleshooting list. Unfortunately, they do not have any documentation on such a limit, but promised to check with the Manufacturer to add it to their list as well.