DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Hi from South Florida

  1. Developer
    garrett's Avatar
    Member #
    180
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a van by the River......
    Posts
    2,019
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #1

    Hi from South Florida

    ive been a avid blackberry user since the 58xx series phones. and now im jumping ship over to android. It just seems as blackberry isnt really making any progress. (i actually think they might have taken a step backwards)


    -Garrett
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    ive been a avid blackberry user since the 58xx series phones. and now im jumping ship over to android. It just seems as blackberry isnt really making any progress. (i actually think they might have taken a step backwards)


    -Garrett

    Well hello to S. Fla. There is a few of us here from down there. A lot of people feel the same way about BB
  4. Premium Member
    Sam's Avatar
    Member #
    16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    dirty dirty
    Posts
    3,471
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    #3
    welcome to the machine!
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  5. Super Moderator
    New2u's Avatar
    Member #
    21
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tallahassee, Fl
    Posts
    3,628
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    #4
    Hey guys, I'm a North Florida man. Guess we going on a blood fued !!!
    Resistance is futile.

    On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  6. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by New2u View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a North Florida man. Guess we going on a blood fued !!!

    I live in Daytona Beach now. I'm a Central Floridian now . Originally from.....well you guessed it
  7. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #6
    South East Florida for me too, Coral Springs Area,

    Welcome to the "Droid-Zone" (AKA Droidforums.net) Garrett.

    I am sure you will find all the information you could possibly want here. As well as many of us future EX-BlackBerry users too.

    Coffee and Doughnuts are in the corner, feel free to mill around and talk to everyone We all have something in common here, The Dream Of Droids !!! in our hands
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  8. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #7

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    South East Florida for me too, Coral Springs Area,

    Welcome to the "Droid-Zone" (AKA Droidforums.net) Garrett.

    I am sure you will find all the information you could possibly want here. As well as many of us future EX-BlackBerry users too.

    Black beans and rice are in the corner, feel free to mill around and talk to everyone We all have something in common here, The Dream Of Droids !!! in our hands

    Fixed your post
  9. Premium Member
    Sam's Avatar
    Member #
    16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    dirty dirty
    Posts
    3,471
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    South East Florida for me too, Coral Springs Area,

    Welcome to the "Droid-Zone" (AKA Droidforums.net) Garrett.

    I am sure you will find all the information you could possibly want here. As well as many of us future EX-BlackBerry users too.

    Black beans and rice are in the corner, feel free to mill around and talk to everyone We all have something in common here, The Dream Of Droids !!! in our hands

    Fixed your post
    lol.. only in the south.
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
  10. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    South East Florida for me too, Coral Springs Area,

    Welcome to the "Droid-Zone" (AKA Droidforums.net) Garrett.

    I am sure you will find all the information you could possibly want here. As well as many of us future EX-BlackBerry users too.

    Black beans and rice are in the corner, feel free to mill around and talk to everyone We all have something in common here, The Dream Of Droids !!! in our hands

    Fixed your post
    lol.. only in the south.
    I could have added Mojitios ........YUMM
  11. Premium Member
    Sam's Avatar
    Member #
    16
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    dirty dirty
    Posts
    3,471
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    #10
    ewww! no!! ban! lol i'll switch back to coffee, thanks..
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

new2u store fla

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+