DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Hello All

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X

Hello All

Hi All, I just got my DroidX last week and LOVE IT!
    But it is a big change for me...I started with a Blackberry world years ago and then got rid of it and got a wireless for my laptop..which was very dissapointed in that as well.

Things have come along way so I decided to step up to the plate and get the droid to help my business etc. I look forward to learning alot and help in anyway I can.. THX

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    to the Droid Forum. Doesn't sound like you had any issue with that Blackberry learning curve. Great to have you here.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    Hey Hook, thank you for the welcome...I am actually reading a old post you wrote about the old sync with outlook...I cannot believe what I am reading...I ask the sales rep and of course he said O yeah it no problem at all...and now I see it is and I am not happy..I do all my scheduling in outlook and that is one of the big things I missed not having a smartphone was to stay on top of meetings etc. So at is the deal now..id there a better answer now than before?? thanks for the help
  5. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by b.rad.droidx View Post
    Hey Hook, thank you for the welcome...I am actually reading a old post you wrote about the old sync with outlook...I cannot believe what I am reading...I ask the sales rep and of course he said O yeah it no problem at all...and now I see it is and I am not happy..I do all my scheduling in outlook and that is one of the big things I missed not having a smartphone was to stay on top of meetings etc. So at is the deal now..id there a better answer now than before?? thanks for the help
    Yeah probably, and I'm sure I posted it somewhere….let me look.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  6. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    I think I found it. This is pretty new: What is Google Apps Sync? - Gmail Help
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID X
    thank you!!!

Links