DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Introduction and email issues

1. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone

Cool Introduction and email issues

Hey everyone. I just switched from the Storm to the Droid a few weeks ago. For the most part, I really do like the Droid. I am having a few problems.
    1) Emails get deleted after a day or so.. My account information stays in there but my emails just vanish.

2) Camera stinks - same problem I had with the Storm. Its great if you want to take a picture of a building but anything that moves is not worth the effort.

I'm glad a site like this exist. I will dig in and try to find the appropriate threads to figure out my problems. Have a great Christmas everyone!

3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLM8571 View Post
    Hey everyone. I just switched from the Storm to the Droid a few weeks ago. For the most part, I really do like the Droid. I am having a few problems.
    1) Emails get deleted after a day or so.. My account information stays in there but my emails just vanish.

2) Camera stinks - same problem I had with the Storm. Its great if you want to take a picture of a building but anything that moves is not worth the effort.

I'm glad a site like this exist. I will dig in and try to find the appropriate threads to figure out my problems. Have a great Christmas everyone!
    Emails shouldn't be delayed a day or so. They should only be delayed as long as your settings allowed.

The camera. Well, it's not going to be equal to a digital camera, it's a phone cameral. To me I think it takes great pictures, even in the dark and lets see the Storm do that, huh? Welcome to the forum, you made the right move in dumping your storm and please try to keep it in perspective. It's a phone not a lap top or a digital camera. It's not going to be perfect. But at least you won't have to pull the battery daily.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct

Links