Hi, I'm Kristin. I just got my first smartphone, so I'm adjusting still.
The best way to get to know my phone is of course TRIAL AND ERROR.... but the obsticle of "Contact Picture Assignment" is only resulting in error.
So my question I hope someone could answer is....
HOW DO YOU ASSIGN A PICTURE (FROM AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT) TO YOUR CONTACTS?????
Here is my step-by-step process I was trying. Maybe someone can help by seeing my fault in execution:
1. Google searched a picture
2. Saved to my laptop
3. Then emailed an attachment to myself.
4. Received the email on Droid X and downloaded to sd card.
5. Went to contacts, chose edit. pressed the icon to add picture.
6. Clicked phone file.
7. Went to messaging file.
8. Found picture no problem.... but once chosen, the picture WILL NOT add to my contact.
Please please help me someone because you know how irritating it is to look at a default icon for all your contacts. Seriously, you dont expect me to manually snap pictures of everyone when i come accross them do you?? Hahaha. Thank you so much to anyone who can reply to this and take away my headache! Kristin