DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: suggest a good 10" tablet please.

  1. Droid
    ted1's Avatar
    Member #
    270266
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    60
    Liked
    2 times
    #1

    suggest a good 10" tablet please.

    I am looking into buying an Android tablet soon any suggestions appreciated. I have a Motorola RAZR so should i go with a Motorola tab. Thanks for any and all replies.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    wcjeep's Avatar
    Member #
    108617
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    10 times
    Phone
    VZW Samsung S3
    #2
    The Moto Xoom is now old tech. It can be found for $200 refurb. I'd start with the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. Can't say which is best.
  4. Master Droid
    Redsnk95's Avatar
    Member #
    284855
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    519
    Liked
    48 times
    Twitter
    chapman_troy
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #3
    I love my Motorola Xoom WiFi tab but it is over 1.5 years old. But it is a GED device so it still received the latest updates fast.

    There is a Google event on October 29. I would wait to see if they are releasing a 10" Nexus tablet similar to the Nexus 7. That would be the best device to get since it would receive updates first.
    Motorola Razr Maxx phone & Xoom tablet
    *filled with JellyBean goodies*
  5. Super Moderator
    mountainbikermark's Avatar
    Member #
    114152
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,028
    Liked
    696 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member
    #4

    Re: suggest a good 10" tablet please.

    Quote Originally Posted by ted1 View Post
    I am looking into buying an Android tablet soon any suggestions appreciated. I have a Motorola RAZR so should i go with a Motorola tab. Thanks for any and all replies.
    What are you looking to do with your tablet? Just an extension of your phone or do more heavy lifting tasks?

    Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
  6. Droid Sensei
    tjk629's Avatar
    Member #
    24029
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,046
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #5
    I've had an ASUS Transformer TF300 for a few months and love it. The keyboard dock is a HUGE plus (seriously, get it) and it's just an overall great tablet.
  7. Super Moderator
    mountainbikermark's Avatar
    Member #
    114152
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,028
    Liked
    696 times
    Phone
    Note 2
    Premium Member
    #6

    Re: suggest a good 10" tablet please.

    Quote Originally Posted by tjk629 View Post
    I've had an ASUS Transformer TF300 for a few months and love it. The keyboard dock is a HUGE plus (seriously, get it) and it's just an overall great tablet.
    That's a reason I asked. I have a combo Bluetooth keyboard case for my Tab 10.1, making it much like a netbook capable yet still the portability of a tablet with ease. Asus is coming out with some really neat stuff in the near future that are laptops with a removable screen, turning it into a laptop tablet combo.

    Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    The United States is the land of the free because of the brave.
    To all who serve or have served in the U.S. military and to your families, THANK YOU. Your sacrifices are NOT in vain!
    May God continue to bless the USA
  8. Droid
    ted1's Avatar
    Member #
    270266
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    60
    Liked
    2 times
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainbikermark

    What are you looking to do with your tablet? Just an extension of your phone or do more heavy lifting tasks?

    Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    Yeah pretty much watch movies i buy from google play surf the Web. Maybe read a book our two i don't need use it for work or anything like that oh and play games lol.
  9. Master Droid
    Redsnk95's Avatar
    Member #
    284855
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    519
    Liked
    48 times
    Twitter
    chapman_troy
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ted1 View Post
    Yeah pretty much watch movies i buy from google play surf the Web. Maybe read a book our two i don't need use it for work or anything like that oh and play games lol.
    Based on that I would wait to see what Nexus tablet is coming from Google/(insert builder?).
    Motorola Razr Maxx phone & Xoom tablet
    *filled with JellyBean goodies*
  10. Droid Sensei
    tjk629's Avatar
    Member #
    24029
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,046
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainbikermark View Post
    That's a reason I asked. I have a combo Bluetooth keyboard case for my Tab 10.1, making it much like a netbook capable yet still the portability of a tablet with ease. Asus is coming out with some really neat stuff in the near future that are laptops with a removable screen, turning it into a laptop tablet combo.

    Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    Didn't lenovo come out with one also? I know one of the pluses of the Lenovo and ASUS ones is the extra battery, full USB/SD. Crazy to think how much external memory I can hook up to my TF300

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:18 AM
  2. Suggest some Tablet apps
    By knighthonor in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:01 PM
  3. Droid Tablet for Buisness - What do you suggest?
    By kid_3 in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 11:12 AM
  4. Anyone Suggest a Good Video Player App
    By pennypritty1 in forum Android Audio and Video
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 05:26 AM

Search tags for this page

a good 10 tablet

,

is there any laptop with a removible screen to transform int

,

looking for a good 10 tablet

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+