DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: i returned my xoom

1. sik
    Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sik View Post
    Yea would never return my xoom actually thinking about returning my bolt because I use the xoom so much
    Lol my Droid just sleeps most often because I just got my XOOM. Now my only problem is getting my gf to quit playing Angry birds long enough to use it. The only complaint I would have is the keyboard. I thought we were getting the new one made by that company they bought up.

Edit: Swiftkey is what I was thinking of.
    Edit: you can sign up to beta test it at their site. FYI

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Hahaha so funny you say that my girl is constantly on angry birds on it. I knew I shouldn't have downloaded rio
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xxraffyxx View Post
    I have both the xoom and a 32gb ipad wifi. I have been going between the two devices and haven't yet stuck with one. I love how thin and easy it is to hold the ipad however I just love browsing the internet on the xoom. I will have easily over 5 tabs open everytime I get on the browser. On the ipad its a pain to have that many windows open.
    Hi. I just got my Xoom. I tried to use the "ebuddy" application but it forecloses. Do you know if there are any applications for im? Thanks
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xxraffyxx View Post
    I have both the xoom and a 32gb ipad wifi. I have been going between the two devices and haven't yet stuck with one. I love how thin and easy it is to hold the ipad however I just love browsing the internet on the xoom. I will have easily over 5 tabs open everytime I get on the browser. On the ipad its a pain to have that many windows open.
    Hi. I just got my Xoom. I tried to use the "ebuddy" application but it forecloses. Do you know if there are any applications for im? Thanks
    I am sure that there are other im apps that you can get that will force close on the Xoom lol.

• I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

• I am not Neo, but I am still the One.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyL75 View Post
    The OTA didn't add flash, as Flash wasn't made available until a week after the OTA.
    You are correct, sir.

• I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

• I am not Neo, but I am still the One.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Razr
    Try using palringo for IM. But to be honest I haven't seen any IM apps ready for honeycomb yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  6. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. I found a way around it. I created a shortcut for ebuddy on the home screen. When I click on it, it (of course uses the internet) works. It is faster than going on the internet and logging on every time. Xoxoxo

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by jfran2 View Post
    I've had my Xoom for two weeks now, and bought it as a replacement for my dying Acer laptop. I have not yet even been tempted to open the laptop. There are still some things I haven't figured out how to do yet (like a Distribution List in my Email) but for the most part, I'm finding the Xoom an excellent replacement. I love the portability and being able to connect from anywhere. I only wish I were better at typing on a glass keyboard!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App
    Hey......... Try the thumbkeyboard in the market. It makes it a lot easier to type because it splits the keyboard in half and locates it on the left and right edges of the pad. I found it very useful and you can customize the daylights out of it... Just look under featured for tablets and thumb keyboard by beansoft.....
  8. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Hey. I love mine too. I purchased the bluetooth keyboard so that when I have to type alot. Xoxoxo

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  9. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    Just got my Xoom Wifi last night and it is lightning fast, maybe u just got a lemon lol. Personnally I love the openness of android, and would never considered going back to crapple. I don't see how Honeycomb lacks AT ALL. Ios is just so limiting compared to Honeycomb.

I love my Xoom I guess to each their own, some people have different views on things. Such a shame the Xoom didnt work out for you.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Verizon galaxy nexus
    I don't blame the OP for returning his zoom. I compared the zoom screen to the ipad 2. The clear winner is the ipad 2. I'm going to wait for the samsung tablets to see if they have a nicer screen. The Xoom was also very lagy, while the ipad 2 flew nice and smooth. I got 3 months to save up anyways, so by then the other honeycomb tablets will out maybe. I do love my droid X and would never get an iphone 4.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
    Sent from my Galaxy nexus
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Links